Honestly ladies-"I feel like crap"--Climara Patch | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Honestly ladies-"I feel like crap"--Climara Patch Honestly ladies-"I feel like crap"--Climara Patch

Unread 01-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Honestly ladies-"I feel like crap"--Climara Patch

I had my Tah, Rso over 3 weeks ago. I lost my left ovary in my 20's. After surgery my doctor started my on Climara .05 patch. The actual surgical pain and incision I can deal with. I know that will take time to heal. What is driving my insane is feeling like crap every day. I could honestly sleep all day if given the chance. I have no energy and feel nauseated and sick to my stomach most all day long. I also have a nauseating headache every day. Anyone else feel like this on Climara? I am wondering if it is the hormone or just the effects of the surgery. I have had major surgery before and never felt like this before. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2006, 05:50 PM

it seems like you had a lot of things done, and three weeks is really not that long, I am sorry you are feeling bad and I hope you feel back to normal as soon as possible ;(
Unread 01-02-2006, 06:02 PM

I am sorry you are feel crummy. I felt queasy for a long time after my hyst and it was several weeks before I felt anything but exhausted and crummy. A hyst is a major surgery that affects your whole body. Also, it can take some time before your body is depleted of your own hormones and to find an HRT that is affective for you. You very well could be feeling only the affects of surgery, or it could be the HRT. For additional info about HRT, you may wish to pop over to the Horomone Jungle and/or do a search for your particular HRT.
Best wishes to you as you continue to recover.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2006, 06:03 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to say it is the patch. At three weeks I felt the same way. I was sick to my stomach, headaches, and very tired. My doctor told me it was all from the medicine they used to put me to sleep. It lingers a long time for some people. I would give it more time and talk with the doctor. Mine lasted about 6 weeks and got better everyday after that. Take care and best wishes !!

SNSHINE

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register