Tomarrow is the big day! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tomarrow is the big day! Tomarrow is the big day!

Unread 12-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

OK, :eyes: last 4 hours in the bathroom after the bowl prep. I can't imagine anythign is left!. I guess I better go pack. I will check in with you wonderful ladies on the other side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

's to you!! Good luck!! I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a smooth recovery.
Unread 12-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

good luck with your hyst and take care of yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

Good Luck to you...it will be over before you know it...I was a basketcase before mine...and afterwards I realized I had worried myself to death for months for nothing....Take care...
Unread 12-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

INGASVEN,

See you on the other side. I'll be thinking of you and all the other sisters going in at the same time. Surgery starts at 7:30 am for me.

krissieva
Unread 12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

Good luck to you and all my sisters that are scheduled for Dec. 7th. I am scheduled for 10 am and I am calmer than I thought I would be the night before. I will see all of you on the other side very soon!
Love to all
Jeddy
Unread 12-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

Best wishes for your surgery. I remember being a bit nervous in the days before mine, but once I got within 24 hours of the big time, I felt very relaxed, optimistic, and ready to put myself into the hands of the healthcare team. They did not fail me, and I'm feeling better every day. Wish I had done it earlier. Please report when you are feeling able.
Unread 12-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by INGASVEN
OK, :eyes: last 4 hours in the bathroom after the bowl prep. I can't imagine anythign is left!. I guess I better go pack. I will check in with you wonderful ladies on the other side.
I'm a week post op as of tomorrow and I also had to drink a gallon of nasty tasting water mixed with powder every 15 minutes for 3 hours the day before surgery. It was hard to get down, and actually I was bad and didn't even finish the stuff LOL!! I was tired of having to run to the bathroom and quite frankly a couple of times I didn't make it there!!! If you'd like to chat on yahoo or AOL pm me and let me know. I'll be up for awhile ok? If not, good luck and you will be just fine!!
Unread 12-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Tomarrow is the big day!

Good luck to you. My prayers will be with you.
Unread 12-07-2005, 03:54 AM
checking in before I head out

Good bye......
I guess I wanted to say bye 1 more time...lol.....I got to get the kids off to school. I think the best thing ever is to start your period when you take the bowl prep because now i am really ready to go get this surgery over. Glad to hear that they don't cancel because you are on your period! I can't believe that me stomach is still twisted from the bowl prep. Thanks for all the kind notes. I will see you in a couple days.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register