fresh blood this a.m./scared !!!! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

fresh blood this a.m./scared !!!! fresh blood this a.m./scared !!!!

Unread 12-17-2005, 10:36 AM
fresh blood this a.m./scared !!!!

Do call your dr about all of your concerns or make a trip or call to ER. Best wishes to you and do keep us posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-17-2005, 10:36 AM

Granulation: (medical dictionary online) One of the small, red, grainlike prominences which form on a raw surface (that of wounds or ulcers), and are the efficient agents in the process of healing. The act or process of the formation of such prominences.
Unread 12-17-2005, 10:44 AM

Glad to hear things are slowing down, but I think calling is a good idea. In my prayers
Unread 12-17-2005, 11:58 AM

I'd call the Doc too. You may have a little bleeding disorder going on and not even know.

Talk to whoever's on call in the practice if nothing else but to settle your nerves. I know we have all these WEIRD things happen that we've never had happen to us before, and yes, It's downright unnerving!!

We've never been through this before, so no way can we have all the answers. It seems each one of us has a new question or concern or something weird pop up each day!! I think we probably all feel a little freaky these days LOL.

I love this site as we all can share knowledge and experiences and support each other. Nice.
Unread 12-17-2005, 10:08 PM

OK... I am just now reading your thread Dear, but I am REALLY concerned about you and would REALLY like an update. I hope that you have called your doctor and/or gone to the ER (if for nothing else than peace of mind).

Please let us know how you are doing. OK?

Best wishes,
Unread 12-18-2005, 05:01 PM

Thank you all so very much for inquiring about me. Dr. said that if it hadn't slowed/stopped to call back today. I was still bleeding up until a couple of hours ago and it really has stopped altogether now.

I feel better but I have done absolutely nothing at all today. I have laid on couch all day getting up only to change pads etc...
I thought I would update my fellow sisters. As you could tell I was very concerned and your concerns and advice was appreciated. I have my 4 week checkup on wednesday so I am glad for that coming up.
What is odd is that the bleeding gets worse at night. I dunno why. so if starts back up I am to call dr.
I feel better today and was able to eat something of substance today for the first time in days.

thanks sooo much sisters and thanks to those who PM me. I am soothankful for this site. you are all terrific.
Unread 12-18-2005, 05:20 PM

Yay for better! I'm still waiting for the one that tells us it's all clear on Wednesday.
Unread 12-18-2005, 07:42 PM

I was given three heparin shots during my stay in the hospital for preventing blood clots. Could that lead to some of the 'profuse' bleeding even though you're 4 weeks out? Just a thought.
Unread 12-19-2005, 12:42 AM

Glad to see the bleeding stopped and that you will be in there on Wednesday. If something else happens...let us know!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register