What do you love about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
View Poll Results: What do you love about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints?
I love the design with the tabs! 19 13.77%
I love the color scheme and the women's photos! 3 2.17%
I love the videos! 4 2.90%
I love it all - I love the Hysterectomy Checkpoints! 112 81.16%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

What do you love about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints? What do you love about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints?

Unread 07-24-2009, 10:11 AM
What do you love about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints?

Ladies,

Please provide feedback to us about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints!

They have been redesigned to make reading easier. (See the tabs!)

They have added content (Check out the videos provided by the sponsor to fit the Checkpoint with wonderful tips and help from Dr Michelle Curtis!)

They have an easy on the eye color scheme and photos scattered throughout!

And more....

(What??!? You don't know about the HysterSisters Hysterectomy Checkpoints? Make sure your profile is set with your hysterectomy date to receive your email reminders for your Hysterectomy Checkpoints. Browse them by clicking here: https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/mycheckpoint.php

Vote in the poll and leave a comment!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2009, 01:28 AM
Re: Poll: What do you love about the *NEW* Hysterectomy Checkpoints?

I thought the other checkpoints were great. I just saw the new version and look forward to my next segment in the mail. Kudos to the ladies behind the scene and a job well done. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication so our experiences can be more positive.
Unread 03-08-2011, 01:42 PM

This is the best thing I have ever seen as I am currently 4 weeks and a few days post-op. Finally have people to relate to!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2011, 02:17 PM

The "New" Checkpoints layout and content are so intuitive! It feels like every question that comes with the different stages of my recovery is already sitting there just waiting for me to click and read or watch!
Unread 03-14-2011, 06:43 AM

The layout is great and when you look at it from a regular computer it's easy to navigate and very informative. However if you are using something like an iPhone or another PDA style device it is a little more difficult to navigate and doesn't resize to fit the screen like the rest of the site automactically does. A little harder to navigate but still easy to use. I use bot my computer and my itouch everyday when on the site.
Unread 05-24-2011, 01:26 PM

Didn't know anything about "checkpoints" until today when I stumbled upon it because one of my posts was re-directed to the "hints" category (where it belonged). I think (for those of us who go straight to the forums) it would be helpful to have a link to the checkpoints list right on the Post Op forum page (specifically directing to the Post-Op Hysterectomy Articles List). A lot of the questions asked on the Post Op forum (and some of my own ) can be answered by these great articles. Thanks again for a great site!
Unread 05-07-2012, 03:52 AM

Just read through them brilliant and very helpful reading the scripture quotes I'll be saving that page on my phone so I can refer back to it while I'm in hospital
Unread 07-10-2012, 04:31 AM

I love them, as I feel like I have been on prescription mess a while. It only has been three weeks. After reading that it could take up to 6weeks go get better. I feel more comfortable about taking the pain meds. I was just going through their ions in pain,didn't want to get addicted. Now I no this is normal. I will be back on my pain meds tomorrow ,I have been in pain and just bearing it . Grat to read the information. I love it . Thanks hystersisters. Your the best thing since chocolate. Lol
Unread 07-12-2012, 06:58 AM

Tomorrow will be three weeks post op for me. The checkpoints have been wonderful to go back and read and be reassured that what I'm feeling is normal.
My progress has been great without complications, but there have been days that I wasn't sure I was progressing. The checkpoints reassured me!
Unread 10-15-2014, 11:53 AM

(What??!? You don't know about the HysterSisters Hysterectomy Checkpoints? Make sure your profile is set with your hysterectomy date to receive your email reminders for your Hysterectomy Checkpoints

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register