What is this pain? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What is this pain? What is this pain?

Unread 03-11-2004, 08:01 AM
What is this pain?

I'm not sure where to turn at this point. I know I should call my doctor but.... some of you have been through it.

I've been having this terrible pain that I'm not sure is related to my gyn problems or not. Whenever I relieve my bladder after it's full I have intense lower abdominal pain. It will feel like someone has hit me. I can barely walk or sit afterwards. The pain only lasts up to a half hour and then I've just got a dull ache. This also happens after a bowel movement.

I've read so many threads about people with bladder problems that I'm hoping someone can relate.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2004, 08:11 AM
What is this pain?

Hi - I don't know what your pain is - it could be an infection - but it sounds bad enough to warrant you talking to your doctor - and soon

Hope you feel better soon
Unread 03-11-2004, 01:22 PM
What is this pain?

Thanks for the reply. One of the other ladies started a thread just after this one that actually resembles mine. Same pressure and pain. I'm scheduled for a cone next Wednesday so I'll give myself a couple of weeks to heal after that and then mention it to my doc.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register