cancelled AGAIN!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

cancelled AGAIN!!! cancelled AGAIN!!!

Unread 08-19-2008, 03:58 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

Well just got back from the castle 5 min ago August 19th... suppose to go for surgery @ 12:30pm today and was cancelled because the person before went to long and cut in to my time..... So now I have to do a Full Bowl Prep For the 3RD time, my last surgery was Aug 8th... so now the 3RD time I go is Aug 26th.. I am a little flustered as you can imagine. i just want it to be over, I have complex aytipia hyperplasia and the cells are rapidly changing the doctors tell me that is wont surprize them if it is cancer... SO GET IT OUT ALREADY.(sorry for yelling).... and thanks for listening

Brenda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2008, 04:01 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

I'm sorry that you've had all these cancellations. (((hug))) I don't really know what else to say....
Unread 08-19-2008, 04:10 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

Is there any way that your doctor can speak to the hospital on your behalf to get you an early AM appointment? It sucks you have to do the bowel prep again...what does your doctor say about it all?

If it were me, I would be considering another doctor and another hospital, but I don't know if that is an option for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-19-2008, 04:17 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

my next surgery will be the first one of the day.... so the 3rd time will be the charm.. if not then I will take futher action
Unread 08-19-2008, 04:31 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

On the bright side....if you can call it a bright side, you are a PRO at bowel prep! That might be something for your resume!
Unread 08-19-2008, 05:45 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

yes I am a olympic champion at the bowl prep lol I just want it over with... you get yourself all prepared mentally and bowl fit lol and they cancel not once but twice it just really sucks.
Unread 08-19-2008, 05:50 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

Instead of a gold medal your doctor can present you with a golden toilet seat. I really am sorry you have had to go through this. I hope you didn't think I was trying to "make light" of the situation. If it were me, I would have come unglued and probably have gone postal on someone.

All you can do is roll with the punches and try to not to get too discouraged. I always try and find something to laugh about because sometimes you just don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Unread 08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

thats a good one golden toliet seat haha I will have to tell that one to the dr when I see him next week.
Unread 08-19-2008, 10:11 PM
cancelled AGAIN!!!

I'm sorry you are having to go through this, I can't imagine doing all the preparations and then having the surgery cancelled, andtwice! So glad you are scheduled for the 1st surgery of the day now. I just have to say to you and others who have responded, I so much admire your resilience, and the sense of humor you are demonstrating amidst this stressful situation--it's so good to be able to get a laugh amidst the frustrations--tou are terrific, and I wish you the very best with your surgery and recovery. Please keep us posted--good luck!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register