Time to get honest with myself--I feel awful - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Time to get honest with myself--I feel awful Time to get honest with myself--I feel awful

Unread 06-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Time to get honest with myself--I feel awful

Wow, what a relief to hear you got to the doctor, and it sounds like just in time! I'm very glad they figured out what was wrong and are now getting you taken care of - now just make sure YOU get you taken care of! Follow all those orders you've been given, and definitely see about getting some help - maybe from that friend you helped move (payback time)! :balanc: Take care of yourself, and now :timeup:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2006, 05:00 AM

That's a great idea Beanies&Barbies...it's time to call in the favors - everyone you've ever helped. (Did that for my daughter's wedding 3 months ago...I had wonderful help.) Oh, would it be time for you to be back in bed???? We only want to hear from you if you have a laptop with you IN BED.

eslteach
Unread 06-07-2006, 05:09 AM

hey hon,you take it easy now your husband will be home. us women carry on like nothing has happened,but sometimes your body tells you different!! make sure you take every chance to put your feet up and relax..worry about the jobs later!!
take care honey.God bless.xxxxx
Unread 06-07-2006, 07:28 AM

SO glad to hear DH will be home soon. I remember your first post and have wondered how you have been doing. Sounds like it has been a long haul. I am feeling for you and encourage you to let DH take charge. Rest now sweetie.(well Thur) Keep us posted. 2up2down
Unread 06-07-2006, 11:48 AM

Hey 4,

I don't know how you were upright, kidney infections are horrible. So happy you went and are being treated. PLEASE, PLEASE go to bed and stay there when DH gets home. If he can't stay with you during the day, please find someone who can. You really need to rest and stay off your feet. You are like you were at 2 weeks healing-wise and have an infection on top of it. If anyone deserves to be a princess it is you. I hope you feel better real soon.
Hugs,
Ann
Unread 06-07-2006, 12:15 PM

I just wanted to say that everyone has given you excellent advise! Please find someone to help you out and get the rest you need, before going back into the hospital is no longer an option! Take care!!
Unread 06-07-2006, 03:15 PM

You all are so sweet. I am crying reading these to think that people that I have never even met are so concerned for me. I have been taking it easy today, but I cannot wait for my DH to come home. I am mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted and feel like I am about to fall apart. Oh, well, back to bed for me.
Unread 06-07-2006, 03:56 PM

I like the idea someone came up with of YOU calling in the favors now. The friend you helped move - give her a call..get her to do something...this is a time you need return favors, and any reasonable friend will not hesitate to help.

I too am glad you saw the doc and have antibiotics. Make sure you keep up your water intake even more so now than ever before...help flush those naughty kidneys clean!

I was very humbled when I read how much you have been struggling. We had our surgeries on the same day and yet your recovery has been very different to mine. I really do pray that you get the rest you need and deserve, and that your healing will now speed along real quick
Unread 06-08-2006, 06:39 AM

I'm so glad your dh is coming home today. I hope he will understand your situation and give you the support you're needing now. I was so relieved to hear you are resting now as much as possible. This is what your body needs to get better. The fact that your dr treatened putting you back in the hospital says a lot here. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if that is at all possible. Hopefully this will start to turn around for you now.
's,Rita

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register