husband thinks ive joined a cult - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

husband thinks ive joined a cult husband thinks ive joined a cult

Unread 11-25-2005, 01:51 PM
husband thinks ive joined a cult

YOU GO GIRLS!! I am so thankful for all the input here. I've learned more here than anywhere else. I'm only 11 days post op, so will be around for a few more weeks. I too love the vibes of healed and better than ever before! I'm going to be the best post op hystersister I can be!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2005, 03:38 PM

This site has helped me so much. Waiting for the surgery day is so much better for me, reading the success stories and do's and don'ts .
Unread 11-25-2005, 04:39 PM

Thank you for the laugh. I needed one. Sign me up for this "cult of knowledge." Make mine a purple toga. But I will have to just braid my hair though because I don't look to good bald. lol. Take care everyone. Carrie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2005, 05:37 PM

Ok told my dh about the cult. my vote is for purple togas. and a bonfire of tampons and pads great idea. I have enough for all to burn.When I was telling hubby about my plans he said why dont you sisters organize a get together in some state and all wear your crowns. Got me thinking purple togas crowns, we would be very sexy with our swelly belly's. Im in when do go?
Unread 11-25-2005, 05:56 PM

Let's show them what it means to be a Hystersister!!! I want my toga to have a picture of my uterus on it. That way everyone can see what I had been carrying around for years and the reason why I am still sane is because of my Hystersisters.
Unread 11-25-2005, 06:12 PM

A tampon bonfire!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I think that I could be a pyro for a good cause, and I am still finding tampons that I had stashed everywheres (and it is now almost two months after my surgery)! I do think that we should wear our crowns with our togas. Deal?
Unread 11-25-2005, 07:56 PM

Deal I think we will be very sexy. My dh really thinks ive lost my mind now. I sit here a nd laugh or cry or sometimes both.
Unread 11-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Count Me In!

My toga has to be blue & orange (Go UVA) or Dallas Blue & Silver! I've said time and time again, this site saved me my 1st year after my hysto! I honestly came back after being gone for a while because some other sites (for weight loss) just weren't supportive enough or some down right mean and not open to "Newbies". I too look around for the threads I can help on and have recently gotten some great advice on my darling pup and sex! The first time around I didn't donate, this time, I felt very strongly about it and will continue to support the site because of the support I've gotten. When my sister had her hysto, she came here too. I consider every one of you my hyster sisters!
Unread 11-26-2005, 09:11 AM

Count me in!!! I love this site and all my sisters!! I'd like my toga to be hot pink, and I'll wear the crown with pride!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 11-26-2005, 09:57 AM

I'm in! Purple toga's, carnations, crowns and flaming tampons! My "hystersisters" make me laugh 'till I cry...now, someone please pass the chocolates! Meet you at our "secret meeting" place~SHHHHH! oops,
I couldn't keep it secret for long...everybody heard my giggles!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register