TLH 3 weeks after DaVinci Pain | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

3 weeks after DaVinci Pain 3 weeks after DaVinci Pain

Unread 02-07-2012, 08:46 AM
3 weeks after DaVinci Pain

Ok I am having this odd pain on my lower left side, seems to be around my bladder or in that general area. I have to watch out I sit/lay and what I wear or it becomes more painful. Its been around since Saturday.

I'm going to call my doctor later if I don't feel better but I'm wondering if I'm over reacting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Re: 3 weeks after DaVinci Pain

I'm getting sharp shabby pains in both my sides wondering if something up myself, or feeling it more cos so tired. I don't think we over reacting, It's good to be aware, hope u get sorted xx
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:28 AM

Athena, Shell,
I had DaVinci 3 weeks ago too. Had some strange pains on right lower side. Gone now. I think I did too much yesterday though. I took a shower, went grocery shopping (some heavy bags---not good), and carried some laundry to the washer. Last night I started bleading (darker blood), and then again today. Am taking it easy today. My hyst was on Jan 19th and I think you have to FORCE yourself to slow down, or you will have pain, bleeding.

Does anyone know why you would bleed dark blood if you overdo it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2012, 10:47 AM

I think dark blood is old blood but not 100%
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:25 AM

I had my DvH in July.

I, too, had some odd pains, primarily on my left side. Throughout my recovery I had fleeting pain that came and went. I talked to my doctor and he said that was common after this type of surgery.

I know I felt reassured after talking with my doctor. I'd recommend calling your doctor if you have any questions. That's what they're there for!!
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:44 AM

you probably tore some stitches better go see the dr to be sure you dont have internal bleeding. you must not lift it cause damage and can increase scaring.
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:48 AM

i had my hysterectomy on jan 11. 12 days later had that kind of pain went to er and they thought i had a abcess but turned out to be torn vaginal wall ligament. went in for second surgery to fix the damage. i tore it from having a bm movement and not properly bracing . or I jerked fast tryint to catch abowl my mother dropped or sneezing with out bracing. so you see i didnt lift and i still tore stuff.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register