Anyone Else Always Cold | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone Else Always Cold Anyone Else Always Cold

Unread 04-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

I have noticed after a pressure or pain attack I get really cold and have pain or numness running down my legs. I feel like an ice cube most of the time, and am constantly wrapped up in blankets to try to get warm.

Anyone else cold like this.

ces.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

I can't believe this! I was just folding some laundry thinking I needed to post this question, how weird it that?

It's spring and I am still putting on my winter coat when I head outside. I actually had a clerk ask me the other day, "aren't you a little overdressed"? Funny & a bit embarrassing!

I am chalking it up to STRESS, anxious to see if other's feel the same.
Unread 04-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

I'm always cold, but I'm chalking that up to anemia. I've been anemic for months, and off and on for years, and I'm always cold. Always the one who needs a sweater in summer!

Another thing I'm hoping surgery will put an end to!

Holly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

Hey I can relate. I am a Florida babe and was at the beach last week with my hubby. Because of the hotflashes I was wearing a sweater over my sundress in 85 degree weather. I would get hot and take it off and then freeze so I would put it back on!
Unread 04-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

Hmmm in 20 minutes 3 of you have said you are cold too... this is interesting...

I have been cold since I was about 17.... I am always wearing long sleeves, sweatshirts, sweaters, coats no matter the time of year.... and dont forget my blankets.......... This ought to be interesting to see how many more are always cold too...

ces
Unread 04-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

60 degree weather and I sit in my living room in sweats and under a blanket witht he log going in the fireplace. My family says I will make them loose weight in the house with all the sweating they are doing.
Unread 04-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

the first thing my hubby says when he walks in is

"Why is the heating on?"

- I do feel warmer since my surgery, I guess my poor old bone marrow is starting to feel the benefit of not having to remake half a pint a month...

Unread 04-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

i have been cold as long as i can remember. my mother used to laugh at me when i would go to bed in the middle of summer with a blanket over me. i always thought i was the only one. lol it may be kinda nice to be hot rather than freezing. i may regret saying that.
Kat
Unread 04-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Anyone Else Always Cold

Cat

I agree.... I cant wait to be warm for a change. I would love to eat them words for you.

Ces
Unread 04-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Always cold

I'm 60 years old, and always cold, since I can remember..... I wear insulated underware,from fall thru the winter, till it gets warm enough to take them off. I use flannel sheets all year long. When the girls are wearing tank tops, I'm still in a t shirt. Only when it's that hot, humidity, than I'm warm....My Mother was always cold, inherited it from her, and the arthritis.....I'm glad to see others are cold also. I have no clue why...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register