Vagina Pains | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Vagina Pains

I'm still having pains so bad in the Vagina, area. Also they will shoot up to my belly button. Sometimes I feel like I'm in Labor. These started on lat Friday evening. It's Monday morning, and I have called the doctor. Sometimes they just make you double over.

Also anothe rstrange thing is. My head hurts on the left side. Not a bad headache. but you can just feel it. Been like this for a few days too.

And I thought I would be healing faster. Will be two weeks this coming Wed. The 30th. that I had the hyst. Had an LAVH. Kept one ovarie. And I'm still sweating like crazy at night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Vagina Pains

Hi Karole,

It sounds like everything just wacking out from surgery. It will take a bit to calm doun. I had odd pains too, they really scared me. I was afraid I was doing to much. Please make sure you rest. Although I didn't have them, I heard you could get headaches from low estrogen. Give some time for your remaining ovary to adjust and kick in. Hope you are feeling better soon!
Unread 03-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Vagina Pains

Hi Karole,

I haven't experienced any severe vaginal pains. Just some twinges every now and then. But I have had headaches. Don't know what causes them but I can sympathize with you. I plan on asking my DR at my 2 wk check-up this Wed. Take it easy and rest still!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-28-2005, 09:52 AM
Vagina Pains

That is all I do is rest. and I'm still tired. when he calls me today I'm going to ask him if I should take some iron. I just want the pain gone, and I want to feel like doing something. The last two days have been the worst in being so tired.

I really don't mean to nag, but I just don't feel right.
Unread 03-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Vagina Pains

Have you been checked for a UTI? Those vaginal pains could possible be due to a urinary tract infection, you might talk with your doctor about that too! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Take care, jmw
Unread 03-28-2005, 01:10 PM
Vagina Pains

Karole,
I'm so sorry to hear you 've been having such a bad time. It's hard to keep your spirits up when everything feels so rotten. I don't know what meds you are taking for pain, but sometimes the really strong stuff can cause that type of headache. It kind of builds up in your system and even though it's supposed to prevent pain, it backfires a little. That's how it was explained to me, anyway. I just figured I needed the meds, and I could handle the minor headache so I kept taking them. Also, at 3 wks out, I'm still having night sweats and some hot flashes. I have 1 ovary left too- I'm guessing it just takes a while to learn to live on it's own. I wish you all the best this week.
Unread 03-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Vagina Pains

Thank you Ladies for replying. Well I now know what it is. I have a blatter infection. When I told them I felt like I was in labor, and contracting. They said come in for a urine sample.

It's just nice to know what is wrong instead of worrying about every little ache. He also wants me to start on some iron. I told him when your use to working, and then doing nothing I can't stand being this tired.

Once again thank You!!!
Unread 03-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Vagina Pains

Are you using eastrogen gell. I had endo and had a full hyst to remove it My surgeon had not considered that I should not have this as my vaginal pains and headaches were due to eastrogen. I never used any hormone after this until I found a natural for of pregesterone Lisa
Unread 03-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Vagina Pains

Lisa,

I have kept one ovarie. I was thinking I wouldn't need any Hormone replacement. Matter of fact I have never seen or heard of eastrogen gell. Where did you buy it?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register