6 week Post Op Hysterectomy UPDATE :) | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

6 week Post Op Hysterectomy UPDATE :) 6 week Post Op Hysterectomy UPDATE :)

Unread 05-04-2015, 02:33 PM
6 week Post Op UPDATE :)

Hi there today I had my 6 week follow up with my Dr. and I received ALL CLEAR to go about my life as it was before surgery Gym here I come, back to full work schedule....I can now pick up my little pups again I am VERY EXCITED and very glad I listened and rested as it brought me to this point
Dane

Also I wanted to share two things I had done in my recovery that I feel helped me heal
I went to my chiropractor who is not the traditional back cracker he uses an approach called the Activator Method Chiropractic if you all have a chance to check this method out I highly suggest it. I know that was one thing that helped tremendously also
I had a problem wearing the binder as it was rubbing my scar so what I did was purchase a tank tank compressor (spandex) from Underworks. Definitely more comfortable and my scar healed as it was not getting irritated any longer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Re: 6 week Post Op Hysterectomy UPDATE :)

That is so awesome. Enjoy your pups.
Unread 05-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Re: 6 week Post Op UPDATE :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danerb1203 View Post
Hi there today I had my 6 week follow up with my Dr. and I received ALL CLEAR to go about my life as it was before surgery Gym here I come, back to full work schedule....I can now pick up my little pups again I am VERY EXCITED and very glad I listened and rested as it brought me to this point
Dane

Also I wanted to share two things I had done in my recovery that I feel helped me heal
I went to my chiropractor who is not the traditional back cracker he uses an approach called the Activator Method Chiropractic if you all have a chance to check this method out I highly suggest it. I know that was one thing that helped tremendously also
I had a problem wearing the binder as it was rubbing my scar so what I did was purchase a tank tank compressor (spandex) from Underworks. Definitely more comfortable and my scar healed as it was not getting irritated any longer
Hi Dane I'm glad I seen this post my GP wants me to see a chiropractor what is the Activator Method.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register