Very tired & emotional, post-op 12-days - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Very tired & emotional, post-op 12-days Very tired & emotional, post-op 12-days

Unread 12-26-2007, 09:14 AM
to Short573

I read about your sore hips, and yes I am having the same experience myself. I thought mine was because I had so many injections into my hips (pain meds). But mine are hurting everyday, too. And about the bleeding, I did not bleed for the first 3 days then I started the spotting and stuff that my doctor talked about (i also had a fever off and on during all of this). The more active I am the worse I bleed or have some kind of discharge. You might call your doctor if you are unsure about anything, just to give you some peace of mind, that's what they are there for. Just take it easy and pamper yourself, you deserve it!

Much Love,
pinkwiley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Very tired & emotional, post-op 12-days

Walk a little if you feel like it and a little less if you don't, but most importantly, you have only ONE CHANCE to heal right!! Stay in bed and don't strain PERIOD! even getting out and in bed use a chair, a cane a side table, keep your body if you were cut open on the abs straight so no pulling! I know its hard!! But I kept reading how many ladies were doing to much and ended up with hernia, open wounds, scar tissue, that scared me to do right and guess what? After 10 days I wanted to be pampered and wanted to make sure I was healing right, it does get easier, like I said before it will be there next month, do it then. And like Dr Laura says, my house was clean last month, sorry you missed it! HAPPY HEALING LADIES!! My lovely Sisters!!!
Unread 12-26-2007, 02:51 PM

Hi. I cried for three straight days during my third week. I still have my ovaries too. I wrote a lot on this site to see if I was "normal". Yep, I was and so are you. One funny story: (funny now, anyway) I started crying because I was trying to make dinner and the chicken was still frozen. I started crying. My stepson came in and asked me why I was crying. I sobbed "I DON'T KNOW. WAAAAHHH" He tried really hard to get me to laugh by doing his version of stand up. He's 15. He tried..... But I cried the rest of the night. I seriously was getting worried and had I gone to much longer with my afternoon crying fits I was going to call the Dr. and see if it was hormonal. Well, I got some rest and stopped crying. Whew. Rest. Hopefully this will pass quickly for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-27-2007, 06:36 PM

Pink Wiley, Thank You for the response. I am so glad I am not alone. I did not have injections in my hips. I figure everything is trying to heal or something. I think I might call my Dr. Just in case. Thank You again.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register