May sound gross but please? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

May sound gross but please? May sound gross but please?

Unread 06-28-2003, 02:11 PM
May sound gross but please?

Hi

Sorry if this is way off!!

It seems the more pain i am in the more i go "poop"!!

Is this normal???

Does anyone know the reason why??

It seems like when i am in my double over pain i am on the toilet and can hrdly get off!!

Sorry if this is way off.....Maybe not even related,.....But I think it is

Thanks

Jaye
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2003, 02:18 PM

((((Eeyore))))))),

If you have endo it can be on your bowels and that will effect your poop in all different ways.

I always pooped alot more when I was on my period. In fact Iwould poop at the start my periods.

Hope this helps,

Pamcat
Unread 06-28-2003, 03:00 PM
Me also

I'm so glad you ask this I have has this problem also. Since i have found this site I have found out I'm not crazy at all.Seems like the past four months it has been worse I think the bathroom is my new home! It's really bad when your not home I was out with my hubby and had to go in walmart not a good thing. I go in to have my Lavh July 21 just wondering what elsethey will find. My mom has bets that it is Endometriosis but the doc has never said a thing but I have all the symptoms.
Rayehall
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2003, 05:50 PM

Oh eeyore,
Yours is a very special case. Be sure to discuss all this with your Dr, you are too precious to us & trying to give support is easy but you should seek real medical advice from your provider.

I hope you start feeling better very soon Or I am gonna drag you here to WA with me so I wont worry as much. Take care sweetie!
Unread 06-29-2003, 08:42 AM
Doctor

I have talk with my doctor this only happens once a month seems worse the last couple of months. I just want this all over with. I go get it all done on July 21. I Just want to thank all of you for your help now I know I'm not crazy. I'm feeling better today it seems to come and go. this should be my good couple of days until my last around. I normally have three good days. I just keep telling myself the next around will be the last.
Rayehall
Unread 06-29-2003, 08:53 AM
Hello!

You said this only happens once a month. Is it related to your cycle? This could be an indication of endo. I had cyclic bowel symptoms and even cyclic hemmoroids that turned out to be endo. I've also heard that hormones can cause problems around the time of your period. Could be that, too. Only your Doc can tell you for sure. Hope your surgery and recovery go as smoothly as mine did!
Unread 06-29-2003, 08:57 AM

I have endo and I have always had irritated bowels when I am cramping or around that time of the month. I think they go hand in hand......

Hope this helps
Unread 06-29-2003, 11:41 AM
OK Couln't resist!

I would certainly like to be having your problem right now. Since surgery I need to have a BM! LOL. But everyone on here is right, it has everything to do with endo and you should consult your DR

Take care Jaye.

's and 's Luv, Jo
Unread 06-29-2003, 11:46 AM
CHI Im with you

I think we need to bring her here.... Im not too far from washington... actually about 3 miles from the border and 7 miles from pullman....we can tag team care for her!!!!
Sheri
Unread 07-01-2003, 07:17 AM
Thanks!

Thanks for all the kind words

I do not have endo....So I have been told....None has shown up on any of my ultra sounds or Scopes......

I also have not had a cycle in 4 years.......

This happens more then once a month.....But I still think it is realted some how.....

Thanks again for the ideas.....

Yes please take me away!!

Jaye

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register