Lower Back Pain R/T Endo?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Lower Back Pain R/T Endo?? Lower Back Pain R/T Endo??

Unread 08-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Lower Back Pain R/T Endo??

Question? Just wondering if anyone has had lower back pain that turned out to be related to Endo? I've had chronic pelvic pain for years with adhesions tying ovaries to bowels etc causing lots of pain, pulling etc. It just seems there is no stretching this pain out. Doesn't matter if sitting, laying. Standing for long periods of time makes things much worse. It's as if I can imagine this boggy uterus and adhesions just pulling forward and creating the pain. May be just wishful thinking or just wandering mind as surgery approaches on Monday;-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2006, 07:55 PM

I am not sure what may be causing your pain, but I hope your surgery will relieve it.

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery.

s
Unread 08-11-2006, 12:46 PM

The majority of my pain from my endo was in my lower spine/tail bone area. I had adhesions that were attached in that area and when the original lapro procedure was done to remove the endo it aggrivated it. I got to the point before my surgery that I could not put on a pair of jeans and bend over without crying it hurt so bad. I am now 9 weeks post op and I have not had pain at all. I wear jeans daily (tight ones at that) and life couldn't be better. If you can stay off the estrogen when the surgery is first done and your doc can get enough of the endo out, your pain will be non existant. I feel like a totally different person
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2006, 04:47 PM

[i]i have also had chronic pain for almost two years .same as you streching jogging pilates standind sitting nothing helps i hope that my surgery will relieve my pelvic pain .speedy healing please let us know how you are doing.......love
Unread 08-11-2006, 07:08 PM

Count me in this group as well. I have been told I have a tilted pelvis and I am wondering if the boggy, enlarged uterus is resting on something because I have not been told I have endo. I do know that the fibroids are pulling up the uterus and such and there may be prolapse so who knows.

Believe it or not, makes me grateful there is a TAH in my future. Open me up and take out the broken or malfunctioning parts. I am glad its a TAH because I feel like they are less likely to miss anything.

A few more days and then you will know for sure! Hang in there! Enjoy a leisurely weekend and good luck on Monday!
Unread 08-11-2006, 07:49 PM

I had alot of back, leg pain, front pain from my endo. Since my surgery. I've been pain free.

I started estrogen a day shy of 3 months. I couldn't go any longer. Best of luck to you

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register