Disaster..... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Disaster..... Disaster.....

Unread 10-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Re: Disaster.....

So, I went to a therapy appt. today and discussed the issue with my therapist. Worked on my evil "inner voice". :-\ So tonight dh and decided to give it another go. And it was almost normal!!!!! I did notice that I couldn't go very long before we HAD to break out the lube. And it wasn't until we started that I noiced I was a little sore for the "disaster" the night before. And am now really sore. But nothing an ibuprofen won't take care of. And a couple days off. But it was almost back to normal!!! ;-) I have a tendency to over worry about things and have anxiety. Goes with my depression. Thanks you ladies soooo much. It helps so much to talk to others that have actually been through it. So I try to answer others post as well and help them as I have been.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-31-2012, 12:05 AM

Good for you! It's a process sweetie. You'll get to where you need to be. Maybe not try again for a couple of days. Give the soreness a chance to wear off and now you also know to keep lube on hand.
Good luck
Unread 10-31-2012, 04:38 AM

Shanp,

Great to hear things are getting better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-31-2012, 06:41 AM

So glad things are going better. I'm sure this is a common concern for the majority of women here, me included. I'm 4 weeks post op today and my doc said nothing IN the vagina for 8 weeks. However, I AM READY! LOL When we do get the restrictions lifted I think there will be a wine glass or two involved to help me relax beforehand.
Unread 10-31-2012, 07:40 AM

So happy to hear things are getting back to normal for you! I'm so worried about whenever the time comes for me and my hubby that I will disappoint him. Of course I'm only 8 days post op so waaaayyyy too early to even think about that stuff for me. Guess I better not read any fifty shades while I'm recovering! Bwahahaha!
Unread 10-31-2012, 07:51 AM

js1977, it's funny you say that. I had gotten my fifty shades series back from a friend. I want to read them again but givin my libido was thru the roof already and i was still in my first 6 weeks I chose to postpone them. Lol
Unread 10-31-2012, 10:46 AM

I can't wait to reread 50 shades. When I read them last time I was bleeding too much to enjoy them. Lol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register