Endo&adeno | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-26-2003, 08:21 PM
Endo&adeno

Hi, This is my first time posting.I was diagnosed with endo and adeno in June of last year.I tried Aygestin for 2 months and then the bleeding came back full force.It did level out my hormones though. I had a laproscopy and D&C in October.Everything okay for one month.Then the heavy bleeding and blood clots started with the clots getting bigger each month.Now i am having pain on my left side and lower back continuously.I have stingy pain in the middle of my stomach and i'm having to urinate quite often now.I have decided to have the hysterectomy that my doctor and i discussed in November.I recieved my bravery from joining this site and reading all the sisters stories.My heart goes out to you all who are about to do this, as i am., and to all who have gone through it .I wish you all a speedy recovery.I have an appt with my doctor March 4th.I willl keep you posted.
HUGS TO YOU ALL
Jean Ann
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2003, 10:44 AM
Endo&adeno

Hi Jean Ann,
So glad that you are finding support here at Hystersisters! We like to think we have the best site on the Web!

It sounds like you've had a really rough time with the endo and adeno and have reached the end of your rope. My only caution is that while the hyst will definitely cure the adeno, there are no guarantees when it comes to endo. Many ladies do just great after a hyst and never have a recurrance. Others are not so lucky and continue to do battle with endo even after a hyst. I certainly hope that you will be one of the lucky ones and that a hyst will bring an end to your pain.

Like you, I took Aygestin for a couple of months to stop my periods. I became so miserable I had to stop taking the pills for awhile and have a period ... that was my very last period and it was one for the record-books.

Keep reading and posting and we'll provide support. Keep us posted on your plans.

Beth

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register