Discharge? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Discharge?

I will be 5 weeks out tomorrow. Is anyone still having some discharge? Mine is mostly clear/whitish. It reminds me of cervical mucous when I would ovulate (I have my ovaries, but not my cervix). I am having some bladder issues, so I am trying to find out if it is related to that or just part of the healing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Discharge?

Your discharge could still be from healing, it could be from ovulation, or it might be related to your bladder issues! So it would be best to check with your doctor and find out exactly what your discharge is and if it needs treated!

Best wishes to you!
Unread 02-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Discharge?

Would I still have discharge from ovualtion even without a cervix?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Discharge?

I am having a discharge at 3 months post op at the time of ovulation. It is more than I expected. I kept ovaries, but not the cervix. I was wondering if this was normal too. I look forward to more replies.

Unread 02-08-2007, 08:12 AM
discharge

I am also experiencing a form of discharge mixed in with some pink blood.I don't know why this is bugging me so much either!!
Everytime I use the washroom a little anxiety overwhelmes me because I'm unsure of what will be on the toilet paper.Sometimes there's nothing and other times there is.
We are pretty lucky to have found this site with all the sisters here to encourage us in all of the steps through this healing process,however my mom ,who had a hysterectomy when she was 34,uterus,cervix,ovaries and no hrt I might add is now 70,had none of this.She thinks this site is great but because of my anxiety and panic disorder thinks I should limit my time on this site because I seem to think that everything everbody is experiencing will eventually happen to me!This is not good.
This site is very helpful and every morning I can't wait to hear how everybody is doing,and I know that everyone heals in different ways and that different symptoms happen to women in different ways.
How are all the Jan 16th girls doing out there?
Unread 02-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Discharge?

The vagina also makes moisture and lubrication which is why not all women need to use lubrication for sex after a hyst. And for a few months after surgery, the vaginal cuff also makes discharge as it heals.

A lot of vaginal moisture has to do with your hormone levels rather than if you have your cervix or not.

Unread 02-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Discharge?

Thank you so much for explaining it.
Unread 02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Discharge?

I had a LSH on January 9th. I still have the same type of discharge as I had before my hyst. It is exactly like the discharge I had during ovulation. I was hoping it would lighten up, or go away. The positive thing is that I am not bleeding all month!

LSH for Adenomyosis and Fibroids

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register