Scheduled TAH cant explain this fibroid pain - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

cant explain this fibroid pain cant explain this fibroid pain

Unread 09-14-2013, 08:02 AM
cant explain this fibroid pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irontrichk View Post
Yes, that's all totally normal!! I had no symptoms until right after July 4th and then I thought I was hit by a train! I started to feel bloated, crampy, full, constipated, feeling like I had to "go" and lower back pain all at one time. And other times the pain would go from one to the other. It was constant and i was popping XS Tylenol every 5 hrs - if I went to 6 or 7 the pain was real bad. I had a giant fibroid (14cm) and a few smaller ones. Had my hyst on Aug 5th and I'm feeling really good - so nice to be without all of the pain and constant discomfort.

I feel your pain and I am so sorry you have to last another 4 weeks. Ugh - I can't imagine. I mean, I can, but here's some positive energy and hugs and strength coming your way!!
Yes! That's it exactly!

Thank you!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Re: cant explain this fibroid pain

Yes definitely fullness tugging and pulling especially when bending downto reach for stuff even laying down...since I had my daughter amd she is THREE I haven't been able to sleep on my side I just get constant pinching pressure and need to urinate when it is really bad every five mins so I always sleep on my back now. Looking forward to not feeling like there is an angry alien in there
Unread 09-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Re: cant explain this fibroid pain

Ladies you ever get bladder spasma? Since suffering impactions from constipation ( uterus is shoved backwars into my colon) I get off and on bladder spasms at random times too. I was keeping food diaries but notice no correlation because one day im fine then suddenly im peeing every five minutes
Unread 09-14-2013, 03:03 PM
cant explain this fibroid pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollybun View Post
I had all kinds of pain from my fibroid. When I had my surgery the surgeon said my fibroid was over 10 pounds and the size of a honeydew melon! No wonder I was in so much pain! Now that it's out I can't even begin to describe how much better I feel! All those pains are GONE!
I had an abdominal hysterectomy 4 weeks ago, August 13th 2013. I had 2 very large uterine fibroid tumors. One was the size of a baseball, the other larger then a softball was down on my bladder, my doctor said combined it was the size of a cantalope. I'm glad we can relate on this awful life experience we went through. I will look so much better, but most importantly feel great not carrying something so huge in my body everyday. They are very slow growing and takes several years to grow that large. As for now, I'm still recovering and have a swelly belly.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register