Scheduled TLH The day is almost here | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

The day is almost here The day is almost here

Unread 06-16-2012, 02:57 PM
The day is almost here

The day is looming closer. I know that is a horrible way of puting it but that is how I feel. I am 35 and having a total hysterectomy on Tuesday due to Complex Endometrial Hypoplasia with A typia.
I have a 14 year old daughter who had health issues as a child. It was a disorder I passed on to her and so we chose then not to have any other children. So its not like this is taking that away from me. My hormones are an up and down roller coaster. Her and my husband of 16 years are being so understanding and have not took offense to anything I might have snapped about lately. I am crying one minute and laughing the next. All I want to do is lay in bed and watch TV! I work full time, well atleast until my last day tomorrow. I am on anti-depressents at this time.
I just feel over whelmed. I dont know what to do.
I have to say though, reading the posts on here makes me feel so fortunate to have found this family. That is exactly what the is and family. I know if I have a fear or a concern all I have to do is turn to you guys for the support I need. Thank You
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Re: The day is almost here

{{{HUGS}}} I don't think thats a horrible way to describe the surgery day at all. As much as I was looking forward to having all (most?) of my problems solved, it still felt like a black cloud on the horizon. You already have an ace in the hole with such a supportive family. We're here for you too!
Unread 06-16-2012, 06:32 PM

Best wishes for a great surgery and a speedy recovery. My surgery is the 29th.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-16-2012, 07:34 PM

These emotions are very normal. Of course you feel this surgery is looming. It is MAJOR SURGERY!!! How else are you supposed to feel? The emotional is par for this surgery. And it can get more intense post-op.

You will get through this, and we will be there right beside you both pre- and post-op. And you also have DH and DD support!

Good luck with your surgery. I am sure all will go well. We will be waiting for you on the other side.

Unread 06-16-2012, 08:44 PM

I am having my surgery the same day! Wish you the best of luck!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register