Best Wishes to our December 03 Princesses - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our December 03 Princesses Best Wishes to our December 03 Princesses

Unread 12-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Re: Best Wishes to our December 03 Princesses

Feeling pretty calm today. I know I won't be tomorrow morning! I told the doc I wanted some antianxiety meds before they took me to the OR. She said I could have some as soon as she and anesthesia were done talking to me.

Who's with me in celebrating NO MORE PERIODS!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-02-2013, 02:35 PM

I just found tampons in my purse and gave them to my au pair - I said I never need these again. Then my daughter asked what they were for and we got to explain things. She said "okay!"
Unread 12-02-2013, 04:18 PM

Woohoo!!! Tomorrow's my day. I can't believe the big day is almost here. Of course we're doing last minute things - cleaning and packing a "just in case bag" but all in all I'm feeling pretty darn good.

Hugs & smiles to everyone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-02-2013, 05:09 PM

Good luck ladies! I'll be honest, my emotions have been all over the place and I've wanted to cancel my surgery 3 separate times, including my pre-op last week when my surgeon told me that I'm not going on hrt for 6 months. But I know I'm doing the right thing and I'm going to focus on staying positive. I'm going to do my best to work through the hormone changes and keep reminding myself that I'm a strong woman and I know I can do this. I wish everyone the best tomorrow! ♡♥♡
Unread 12-02-2013, 05:37 PM

Best wishes to all of you...looks like there are going to be quite a few of us taking the leap tomorrow. I am freaking out a bit because the hospital called and I have to go in earlier than scheduled because they have more labs that they want to run They ran a CBC, Blood typing and an A1C on friday...wondering what they saw to make them want to run more lab work....sigh..hoping to get some sleep tonight but not looking real good :/
Unread 12-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Best Wishes to our December 03 Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlt0424 View Post
Feeling pretty calm today. I know I won't be tomorrow morning! I told the doc I wanted some antianxiety meds before they took me to the OR. She said I could have some as soon as she and anesthesia were done talking to me.

Who's with me in celebrating NO MORE PERIODS!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!! I am celebrating right along with you you will feel so much better and so relieved once it's done. I needed something to calm me down before surgery I was given valium. I had no complications and Im feeling pretty good! Best of luck to you and you will be just fine
Unread 12-03-2013, 12:31 AM

I can't sleep, I'm due at the hospital in 6 hours, I'm so ready for this to be over. Praying that all of our procedures go well, God bless you all!
Unread 12-03-2013, 03:49 AM

Thinking of all of you and hoping it goes well!
Unread 12-03-2013, 05:45 AM

Ugh only slept for a few hours about ready to leave getting scared again. Good luck ladies.
Unread 12-03-2013, 07:38 AM

I am in my pre-op bed right now. So nervous! But it will all be worth it in the long run. Good luck ladies!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register