Scheduled TAH desperate...please help - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

desperate...please help desperate...please help

Unread 04-16-2012, 08:47 AM
Re: desperate...please help

actually it is once every minute in north america
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2012, 08:48 AM

i cant maneuver this site......where do i find those threads
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenobia11 View Post
i cant maneuver this site......where do i find those threads
You see those purple tabs at the top of the page on the right hand side? There is one for Main, Store, Members, Forums, etc. Click on the one that says Forums. That will get you the list of sub-forums. There should be one that says Post-Op (it is right underneath the Pre-Op one). Click on it. Then you will see a long list of all the topics. Some topics will be labelled "Recover Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates..." Find the one with the date of the week of your hysterectomy and post your progress there. Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2012, 08:56 PM
desperate...please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenobia11 View Post
I cant think see or breathe....I am freaking out....
Somebody please help me.
I am bleeding for the last time, as my tah is in two days from now. The extreme sadness and fear is bordering on desperation to get out of my own head.....Can someone please tell me that i will still be a woman...that my duty to bleed on the earthh is not my only duty as a woman here....that i will be upright again...that i wont have a stroke...my bowel or my bladder nicked.....will someone please tell me that i won't feel that there is glass in my vagina...that it wont be shortened and sex will be pleasurable again....that i will *** again....Can someone please tell me that i won't be all alone and helpless through all of this....that my family will assist me, and that the pain will not be so excrutiating that i will wish for death....please...can somebody stop this noise in my head?
Omg you sound just like I did a week ago today. Only difference is I also thought I'd die on the table. You will be fine and bleeding is not your only purpose in life. As soon as this is over you'll know that. My DH has been extremely loving & helpful. I was completely shocked & fell in love again. My recommendation is 1 tbs of milk of magnesium daily. It will keep your bowels going & make things easier for you. My thoughts & prayers will be with you for your big day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register