3 weeks post op Bladder pain???? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

3 weeks post op Bladder pain???? 3 weeks post op Bladder pain????

Unread 02-25-2006, 11:03 AM
3 weeks post op Bladder pain????

As I have posted before, I'm battling an infection at my incision site, but now something new to fret about. When I urinate, it's become quite painful. It's not the burning kind of pain that comes with bladder infection. It's actual OMG kind of pain near the end when my bladder is near empty. Is this just spasms I have heard about, or is it something I should be concerned about. I have had so much trouble with the incision, I don' t want something else to go wrong. It's almost to the point that I hate having to go, because I know that is going to almost bring me to tears it hurts so bad. Should I call my doctor, or is it just the spasms?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-25-2006, 11:14 AM

I think it's worth a call to the doc. It may just be spasms but you should know for sure. I had the same thing happen and I did have a UTI, but it still sometimes happens to me. I did have a stent and a catheter for quite a long time, so the uro did say that I would have spasms too. But, get it checked out for your own peace of mind!Let us know what happens! Good luck.

Mar
Unread 02-25-2006, 08:41 PM

im the queen of bladder trouble i got spasims to its your body ajusting they move are bladder during surgery, you might want to get checked make sure theres no infection theres a pill called pyridium you can ask your dr, forit numbs your bladder and helps you pee your pee will be bright orange but you wont feel pain, try to rest and drink plenty of water it should get better on its own good luck to you

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register