Melt Down At The Mall | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Melt Down At The Mall Melt Down At The Mall

Unread 01-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Melt Down At The Mall

Ok so today I figure that I am going to venture out to the mall to do some errands that I could not do for the past 7 weeks. I drive out there and spent about 1.5 hours in the mall. I knew that it was time to leave because I started feeling sore and tired. I was thinking that I could not wait to get home to sit down. Get out to my car and I have a flat tire. Ugh. I phoned DH at work. The moment he picked up the phone I started to cry. He thought that I had been in an accident or something. Anyway long story short ended up on the phone with him for 15 min b4 he could calm me down. Went on over tho the local tire place and had it fixed. However that meant waiting another 45 min. Anyway, I made it home in one piece. I would never have been that way b4 surgery about a flat tire. Guess it must be the hormones. Anyone else have similar story?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Melt Down At The Mall

I was scared to go out at first. You probably lost it because it was your first big venture, and the tire spoiled it. Flat tires are like that. It's good you had your phone, and you were near the tire place. Isn't the mall wonderful, after all that time being locked inside the house? I was going today, and couldn't wait to get there to have a huge pretzel and some retail therapy, but the son's car had an emergency trip to the shop. Now, I have to wait til tomorrow. I was all set, too!
Unread 01-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Melt Down At The Mall

Hey, we had our hyst on the same day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Me too!

I just had a flat tire yesterday! I am back to work (8 weeks post op) and it was flat when I left the office yesterday. I drove 1 mile and put air in it myself.

Hubby was wise to get it taken care of today for me. He knows "meltdown" is my middle name.
Unread 01-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Melt Down At The Mall

i cried at a programme about adoption on tv the other day even though i have no personal experience of it at all.i also cry a lot in frustration when i cant do something!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register