Gettng more nervous and scared | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Gettng more nervous and scared Gettng more nervous and scared

Unread 11-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Gettng more nervous and scared

My Pre Op appt is on mon (21st) so I'm guessing ill get the rundown on all that's going to happen.My Husband is going with me so that way someones gonna be payin 100% attetion LOL;-) I'm a lil freaked out on the recovery.I'm not one for pain at all! I've had kids so that's the only stomache trama I've had.!? Ill keep posting threw out my surgery.hope all goes well....
*Rena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Re: Gettng more nervous and scared

My pre-op appt is Monday as well....it's taken two months to get here, and feels very surreal that I'm suddenly so close! I alternate between being nervous and scared - and just plain ready to have this over and done with so I can move on with life!! Best of luck to you, we will have to compare notes after our appts Monday!
Unread 11-19-2011, 08:18 PM

I wish you the best my sister
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2011, 08:38 PM

My pre-op is Tuesday. I'm trying not to be nervous. I dont think its working. LOL. I have cleaned out closets, rearranged drawers to be able to get to my comfy clothes, washed a ton of laundry and have plans to do more tomorrow.
Unread 11-19-2011, 09:05 PM

I've yet to do my through cleaning this week I'm also gonna do some "recovery time"shopping.I don't think any amount of cleanin or rearanging we sisters do will take away our nervous-ness ;-) but at least we have each other to get threw this!? Be safe my sisters we will get threw this;-) after all we are women were built tough!! Much Love *Rena
Unread 11-19-2011, 09:09 PM
Gettng more nervous and scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbid View Post
My pre-op appt is Monday as well....it's taken two months to get here, and feels very surreal that I'm suddenly so close! I alternate between being nervous and scared - and just plain ready to have this over and done with so I can move on with life!! Best of luck to you, we will have to compare notes after our appts Monday!
My Sister,
My thoughts are with you on Monday. I wish u nothing but the best!When is your surgery?mines 12\06\11 we will keep in touch! Talk to u soon *Rena
Unread 11-20-2011, 04:36 PM

So tomorrows my pre-op,and I feel like my mind is blank!? sisters any must ask questions I should know?I've got a few already but any little bit helps

Thanks** Rena
Unread 11-20-2011, 05:20 PM

I went for my pre-op Thurs my surgery is scheduled for 11/28. I am having a vaginal hysterectomy with removal of ovaries. I'll be glad when it is over because the last 6 months have not been good. I too am scared and concerned about recovery but hoping I am going to feel better after the surgery and be able to move on with my life. I am lucky to have a wonderful, supportive husband who will help me get through it. Good luck to all of you.
Unread 11-20-2011, 06:36 PM

Dear Sisters, it seems like yesterday that I was a Princess in Waiting. A year later, I feel great, and wish all of you the best!
Unread 11-20-2011, 06:40 PM

Mine was this past Thursday and I feel VERY good! I am sending all of you positive thoughts!

WRT pre op questions, my biggest concern was controlling the pain once I was home, which has turned out to be a nonissue for me, but I am glad to have posed my questions so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register