Anyone else VERY aroused post-op?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone else VERY aroused post-op?? Anyone else VERY aroused post-op??

Unread 08-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Anyone else VERY aroused post-op??

Hello everyone my name is Michele and I am excentric so don't gasp when I speak what's on my mind

I had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am not complaining AT ALL but I am 100% ****** since day 2 post-op!! I have never been aroused like this and I'm 43!! My first orgasim was when I was 28 years old and I love having them for sure but never have I had the "little blue pill syndrome!!" I am so aroused that I am even having dreams of having sex with my husband and waking up finding myself uncontrollably wanting sex!! I have only had ONE orgasum given to me by my husband the rest have had to be me on top or using toys!! I think with the way I feel now my husband will be able to stimulate me and make me have a orgasum without even trying!! I can't wait to be cleared!! Gosh why do I feel like I have a constant erection if I were a man!! is it because now the pain of my fibroids and endometriosis is gone??? anyone else experience this??? and no I'm not having sex until I'm cleared so please don't warn me as to not I'm pretty smart here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Re: Anyone else VERY aroused post-op??

Yes - if you check our post-op articles, many women report increased libido during 3-4 weeks hysterectomy recovery.

You can read about it here:

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/article_195043.htm
Unread 08-14-2012, 10:47 AM

Yes sir re! This is a very common thing, which I found to be so unfair! ;-) All excited and can't do anything about it. The nice thing for me and my dh is that while things have settle down a bit, my interest is still so much more than before my surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2012, 11:06 AM

At 3 weeks post op I was so aroused You are not alone Hun. And it seemed with each passing day it got worse.
Unread 08-14-2012, 12:50 PM

Michelle like you, it started 2nd day post op. It absolutely drove me crazy. Before my surgery I didn't have a very strong libido. I could live with it or without it, but now I'm frustrated because I can't get enough. My orgasms are more intense than before so that's not a problem.
My friends laughed at me when I explained how I was feeling. They said "I wish I had that problem ", but I said no they didn't. The feeling for me was so intense that it hurt and it was constant. I clearly understood what a teenage boy goes though. I could be walking around Walmart and I'd get aroused. There is absolutely nothing sexual about walking in Walmart.
I was cleared for everything but sex at 4 weeks. Sex at 6 weeks. I had my hormone levels checked and they were within the normal range. I'm a little over 4 months now and I'm still aroused all the time but it's a little more bearable now. I never thought that I would ever find constant arousal as a problem, but it is when it's to the point of distraction. Unfortunately for me my husband can't fill the need, but there's always hope.

Hang in there and ((HUGS)) to you
Unread 08-14-2012, 01:15 PM

The first two weeks or so post-op, I can't say I had any erotic feelings at all. But, yeah, at about 18 days post-op, I started having erotic dreams and have definitely had some stimulating thoughts. Some women reported having orgasms, which I can't say I've been close to having yet. It is good to feel that some nerve endings are still doing what they are supposed to be doing, even if they can't "go all the way" for a few weeks yet.
Unread 08-14-2012, 02:00 PM

The same for me! My husband feels I'm harassing him, but I know better to act on it! lol
Unread 08-14-2012, 05:00 PM

Well I can honestly say am jealous!! Am close to my 6 week post op and am barely getting that feeling and I know it has a lot to do from my complications of my surgery and having catheter for 4 weeks and UTI's...I was worried it completly killed it for me...can't wait to get the big O

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register