PAH- 9/8/05 - Day 6 - No Real Pains No Problems | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

PAH- 9/8/05 - Day 6 - No Real Pains No Problems PAH- 9/8/05 - Day 6 - No Real Pains No Problems

Unread 09-13-2005, 10:41 AM
PAH- 9/8/05 - Day 6 - No Real Pains No Problems

I had a Partial AH done on Thursday, Sept. 8th 2005. My decision to have it done was because about 1 1/2 years ago I started have real heavy bleeding and pain that would keep me home from work. It was found that I Fibroids . Well, today is Day 6 - and I feel good. After the surgery my doctor told me that he found my bowels were attached to my Uterus so, the operation took a little longer, I already had my left ovary removed over 20 years ago, so my other one was left alone, the fibriods, adhensions and my uterus was removed; I left my cervix. The next day Friday, I felt little pain, they gave me Morhine and found I had a reaction to it almost closed up my throat (Scary) after that I have not need ANY pain medication, on Friday I was up and walking around Day 3 - I was going to the bathroom on my own - I was on liquids straving to death - Day 4 - I was ble to get in and out of bed very easy and to go to sleep on my side, my nephwe came to visit me and I was so hungry I sent him to WENDY'S (BIG MISTAKE) I ate 2 orders of chicken nuggets with gingerale, paid huge for that (What a Shock to my system) - Day 5 Monday Sept 12th they sent me home, watched TV, surfed the internet. Today is Tuesday - Day 6th and I was going to work (Thank Goodness I did not go) My bowels decided today that they would show me that they work just fine (LOL). I have not had ANY type of pain medication since 2pm on Day 5. The only if you want to call it pain was stomach spams, I just everything is trying to find it's place. I am real stiff when getting up from sitting or lying down for a period of time. Tomorrow Day 7 - I plan to go into the office ( My job is just surffing information on the net and I can pretty much set my own hours I will not do a full day maybe 6 hours). Any questions please feel free to ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-14-2005, 03:15 AM

Hi there ! Glad you are doing ok and hope you continue to do so well . Look after yourself ,rest ,rest ,rest , drink plenty of water . spoil yourself ,pamper yourself !
Good luck to all the sisters ,love and hugs
Unread 09-14-2005, 08:03 AM

I am 8 days post op and have little pain and feel good but have waves of tirednes that hit me suddenly if i've done more than i should ,glad your feeling so good but be careful you dont do too much and set yourself back. I thought that maybe I felt good post op because i felt so bad and run down pre op, had to have 3 units of blood before they could operate as so anemic
Was supposed to have vaginal laposcopic aided hyster but my ovaries had attached themselves to uterus probaly cuased by endo uterus was also at srtange angle making vaginal hyster impossible but was left with ovaries.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register