has this happend to you ????? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

has this happend to you ????? has this happend to you ?????

Unread 10-05-2006, 05:09 PM
has this happend to you ?????

Ok given my recent thread..blah still kicking my selffor sexin my lovely hubby last night...anyone having issues with hemmoroids?? I KNOW TMI>>>>but I have normaly loose stool, and still get the "roids" ouchy enuff on thier own, but now with the swelly belly and inside pain from alst night..i have THIS to deal with, and it really is wayyyyyy more uncomfortable than I think is normal?? I really did not ask my doc about it today, I was more concentrated on the "pain" from last night...but I dont know..its just impossible how this all leads together isnt it?? Just UKLUGICKBLOO!!! @ all the pains...and crud we go through. ***bright note I am going to upgrade my staus in a moment to crown jewles**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2006, 05:14 PM

Yep, mine flared up right after surgery. Had them from second kid. They are calming down now though. Finally!
Unread 10-05-2006, 05:19 PM

ouchewoowoo! I am having the same trouble! Since my bowels came back to life I have been going non-stop and its hurts. My poor bum! Everytime my bowls grumble I cringe!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2006, 05:19 PM

Mine are so bad right now that I can't tell how much pain is from them and how much is from A/P repair. Just miserable in my pooper region! lol Hyster is going great but my pooper....ugh......

Behave yourself. I followed your other post and was awful worried about you. If it makes you feel any better we have had none since May. Yes, MAY.....it has been too painful. We'll wait the full time he tells us which with my repairs may be 2-3 months. He didn't really answer that on Tuesday other than "a while".
Unread 10-05-2006, 05:23 PM

Mskayjay, you and Mileena have my deepest sympathies. I seriously thought I was gonna die from them at one point! Thank goodness they have settled down.
You also have me beat by a few months. Our last time was July 3rd. Too painful and bleeding are not really condusive to a romantic interlude.
Unread 10-05-2006, 05:28 PM

omg...kay..MAY??? OHHHH no no no i dont know how u do it!!! Well yes i do.the pain is almost not worth it, YEah last night I knew i was not in "pain" from sex...but my I was up all night just about from the buttum (yes bttum lol) pain....WHYYYYYYYY...and I have one question....cant we for one day just give our DH this...just for one day so they can understand its not that easy?? My DH is wonderful and is always saying it seems i dont care about myself, because I am over doing things, and he wants me to take it easy..blahhhhh...just be me for one day..and I promise not only will he totaly shower me with all the princess wants..but he will never say again, take it easy!!! to all of ya
Unread 10-05-2006, 09:21 PM

Mileena I had surgery last September 29th too. And between that day and May we did it a total of 4 or 5 times. Thats it. And we're not old....young enough, kids gone, should be chasing each other nekkid through the house for cryin' out loud! It was bad before surgery 1 but the first doc put me on what I consider the drug from hell, lupron, which put me into chemically induced menopause. I was a wreck! Body pain, fevers, hot flashes, breast pain, sahara desert vagina, no and I mean NO sex drive at all. Tim McGraw could walk in nekkid and say "let's go baby" and I would have turned him down too! Poor DH is a saint. Told him I'd hire him a hooker and he said no thanks. lol I am so hoping this surgery and this doctor can help turn some of it around. I have had DHEA suggested to me if the libido doesn't kick back in and I will try it. I've also lost almost 30 pounds since July so that should help too.

I seriously would not wish the surgical stuff on DH. He's had his share of serious sports bumps and bruises. However......the being stuck in the house and not being able to or wanting to do anything....that I might give him for a day or even two! lol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register