Bleeding worse again | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bleeding worse again Bleeding worse again

Unread 07-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Bleeding worse again

I am over day 90 . I still don't have a date. I sure wish I did. It would actually be something to look forward too !

Even with the BC pills , my bleeding has gotten worse again . I was spotting - light bleeding . Now I am moderate bleeding with a few clots again . I have a different pack of pills/different regimen to use if it gets really bad.

Two questions : ( Yes I am always seeming to ask questions, but that is how I am getting through this. Thank you for putting up with all my angst I am not usually a crybaby , but I blame it all on hormones and I am sticking to this !

OK
Question One : My daughter lives with me. Do you know how when you used to be with a bunch of other girls/ladies , your periods would all start coming at the same time after a while ? My bleeding gets worse every time she has a period ! Do you think I am imagining this or is it real ?

Question Two :I don't remember question 2 , which I blame on my hormones ( some friends call them horriblemones) and my fibromyalgia. How embarrassing , but I guess I am used to it LOL

I have found that it is OK to laugh at myself. It makes other people feel comfortable to laugh too !

Oh well, maybe I will have to make yet another post when I remember what I was going to say .

Holly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Re: Bleeding worse again

Yes, females do "synch up" with cycles. I forget where the medical research reports are.

What was the question again? I've forgotten too...

Unread 07-18-2009, 09:51 PM

aww ask away that is why were all here to help and ask questions.
one.. i dont think your imaging it at all, many studies show that many times women living in a home together cycle together. me , my mom and two sisters all use to get ours together what fun that must of been for my brother lol.
two .. lol i forget too

I hope you get your surgery date soon !
good luck
hugs
lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2009, 10:14 PM

Thank you Lisa , the hugs and sympathy are just what I needed tonight ! I am feeling very down at the moment. My hemoglobin is 9, so I am thinking it is time to increase my iron again. Maybe if I felt better I would be in a better mood !
Oh , you and chocolate cracked me up ! I can't remember why though.

Holly
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:45 PM

hysteraskopy,
For many years our family consisted of 5 females in the house and we'd joke with each other when one would start thier period, the very next day one of the girls would start and they'd say "thanks alot for passing on the virus".
I had my last full blown period from Sept - right before Thanksgiving time. Aagh, sure was emotionally and physically draining !
Horriblemones
The answer to question #2..... I umm forgot , lol

Carol
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:51 PM

My sister and I started the same week and it was a nightmare. I'm convinced my 3 yr old daughter gets PMS because once a month she gets very grumpy. I hope you get a date soon! I feel soooooooo much better after surgery. Good Luck!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register