Lsh Fear - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Lsh Fear

Hang in there! I'm feeling the same way you are... I just happen to be in an upswing of my mood right now and am feeling hopeful.

I too am pretty young for a hysterectomy. I'm 34, have severe adenomyosis and endo (had two D&C's this year). I know this is my only option and I'm hopeful for my new life on the other side.

I go in for my LSH on Monday (4/21). I'll come on here and post reassurance to you when I'm done!

Honestly, I'm scared to death like you are. But I'm trying to think positive and since I'm having my last period ever right now, it is much easier to imagine going through the LSH than dealing with this hell every month!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Lsh Fear

No, thank you Lsh Fear for posting and for being so honest. My LSH is scheduled for 4/22 and I am scared, and I am also questioning myself all the time. Am I bad enough to do this? Particularly after visiting all the other sites that are so negative. I have over 9 fibroids and tired of other procedures. I am 45 and so menopause could be just around the corner? Wish we all could have a crystal ball...hang in there with me.
Unread 04-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Lsh Fear

I believe your results will be as wonderful as mine. Had LSH/BSO in September, and have never felt better. Feel happier, healthier, and yes, even sexier than ever before!! Take deep breaths. You ladies are going to be fine!! You've taken the first step by finding qualified surgeons who have taken the time to learn an incredible technique!! You're in my prayers.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register