Good Morning , Post-Op today! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Good Morning , Post-Op today! Good Morning , Post-Op today!

Unread 09-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Good Morning , Post-Op today!

I am a bit nervous but am ready to see the doc to find out how things are going , Pray for everything to be OK...Thanks girls! XOX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2010, 06:02 AM
Re: Good Morning , Post-Op today!

Hi Sending you prayers and best wishes for a successful and informative post-op appt. I was nervous too at my 2 week appt. Not sure why. All he did was go over my pathology report,check my incisions and answer my list of questions I took with me.My 6 week check is on the 20th. Let us know how it went when you get home!
Hugs,
Jeanie
Unread 09-10-2010, 06:44 AM

WonderWoman I will send you positive healing thoughts today as you head for your post op appointment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2010, 06:46 AM

Good luck to you Wonderwoman,,,I too have my post op visit today and for some reason I feel a little butterfly in my tummy and I have no reason for it to be there. Nice to have others to kinda go with you
Unread 09-10-2010, 08:25 AM

I was very apprehensive before my first doc visit. I was afraid of a pelvic exam! But she just checked the incisions, went over my surgery report, we talked about dos and donts, hrt, no pelvic exam, no problems found otherwise I went home ecstatic!
Unread 09-10-2010, 01:23 PM

Well, post op check went great!! The said that I was doing fabulous. She did do an internal with a small speculum, and then reached for the ovaries. Cant say it was uncomfy, was more me being anxious than anything. Same restrictions as before for the next 4 weeks in re: water, lifting, rest, water/fluids,activity. I did however ask her if there was anything that looked "not good" that would explain such horrendous periods for the past 5 yrs, (heavy, heavy bleeding lasting almost 2wks, and pain in the ab and lower back) and she said there was nothing that looked abnormal,,,,,but I did bleed profusely (sorry for spelling) until the uterus was out, and then all bleeding was gone...so hmmmm. Anyways, she said that this will no longer be a problem (yeah!!!), and when I go back to her in 4wks more she said I should feel like a new woman..WOOOHOOOO
Unread 09-10-2010, 02:46 PM

Good Luck WW it will be ok, my prayers for you.
Unread 09-11-2010, 05:16 PM

Wonderwoman,,,hope all went well at your doctors visit,,,,,sending thoughts and prayers your way

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register