Is there anyone where sexuality is NOT blooming? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Is there anyone where sexuality is NOT blooming? Is there anyone where sexuality is NOT blooming?

Unread 10-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Is there anyone where sexuality is NOT blooming?

SA great question like usual! My libido has been set at "off" for so long that I really am worried about what will happen. There seems to be a part of me that wants to and I made sure my *ahem* parts worked (external) the other night. Felt the same so that was good. Never had the internal O but hope to go searching for it with DH once I feel better.

I'm really not ready for the big woohoo even if the doctor says I am physically. I mean seriously, at 5 1/2 weeks I am still having quite a bit of discharge and there is nothing se#y about that. I've battled a bit with feelings of loss of femininity till I gave myself a bootie beating and realized nothing on the outside had really changed but when we do finally woohoo, I want to feel hot, pretty, feminine, wear lovely lingerie.....the whole enchilada.....can't see where this discharge fits into that picture! lol What I do want DESPERATELY right now though is to just lay in bed with him almost naked (gotta keep that pantiliner in place!) and just be held and feel how nice he feels next to me. I always feel the most secure when he just wraps me up in his arms and holds me close to his chest like that. I've been so alone these last weeks of his crazy schedule and I don't want to make him feel bad about how much I've missed him and needed him....he doesn't need that right now and has to focus on the job for just another few weeks and then we'll be back to normal.

So really, I can't say if it is or isn't awake but I sure do want a nice long cuddle, snuggle, whatever you want to call it, time with DH.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-27-2006, 04:22 PM

I don't feel like it either. :-(
Unread 10-27-2006, 04:30 PM

SisterAngel,

My husband and I did the "wild thing" although not so wild. It was VERY nerve wracking. If he would touch my stomach, I would jump due to sensitivity. It was just kind of a nightmare. I was concentrating on "not being hurt."

Hopefully things will get better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register