First time post,TAH TOMMORROW | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

First time post,TAH TOMMORROW First time post,TAH TOMMORROW

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:24 AM
First time post,TAH TOMMORROW

I wish I had been posting all along this journey.Well,the day is upon me and due to( I'm sure divine intervention)I started the day with some time spent in the Word,a couple of devotionals,time with my hubby,sweet hugs from grandbabies,and encouraging words from sisters like you all who have been here or are on your way like me I'm feeling much better thanks alot!!!Wanted to add the day started lonely until I read a post from sick at my stomach later on in the am that showed me I was never alone.Blessings to all.
TAH/Bladder rep. June4,2007 7:15am
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:54 AM

Welcome, I started reading and posting about a month before my surgery. Although tomorrow is your big day, I feel that you will find this site to be helpful and it will put your mind at ease, before, during and after your recovery. Good luck, you will do well. My surgery wasn't that bad. I had a TAH also and I experienced more soreness than pain. The Doctors and Nurses will manage your pain well so don't worry about that, just think, all of this will be behind you in less than 24 hours. God bless K
Unread 06-03-2007, 11:27 AM

Thank you sooooooooo much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:39 AM

Hi I'm donney and tomorrow is my surgery day! Than God for this site with all you Sisters out to help me and others .We will do fine with God's help and all the prayer going up to heaven for us1 Plus the sweet grandchildren praying. I am still a little nerveous but not bad now I am ready to get it behine me.Donney
Unread 06-03-2007, 11:41 AM

Hi Retgrannie,

I was the one who posted the "Sick at my stomach" post, we are in this together! I'm glad it helped, I feel a lot better after reading all of the support. We will make it just fine and will soon be on the road to recovery. Ha ha, I sound so positive, but am still scared!

Prayers and hugs, see you on the post-op side where we can talk some more.
Unread 06-03-2007, 12:31 PM

Hello and welcome. I had TAH in February. I am well into my recovery now but I do remember feeling very nervous and apprehensive in Pre-op. I'm sure that you have made the right decision to go ahead with surgery. I hope that you get some sleep tonight. Very best wishes and hugs. See you in Post-op.
Unread 06-03-2007, 04:31 PM

Retgrannie and Vuebird, I too am having my surgery very soon, and can't wait to see all of you on the post-op side of life...until then I am staying busy listening and dancing to the new Chris Daughtry CD...yes, I am very young at heart...peace and love to all my sisters. Saraphina
Unread 06-03-2007, 04:53 PM

I just started posting yesterday, my TAH date is 6/25. I'm just popping in to say good luck and we'll all be thinking of you
Unread 06-03-2007, 05:16 PM

We'll be praying it all goes wonderfully for you!!!!!
Unread 06-03-2007, 09:42 PM

I have my TAH tomorrow as well. I have to wait to check in until noon... surgery is at 2pm. I'm pretty calm now, but tomorrow morning is going to be torture! Just know there are others who will be on the journey with us and we're all going through the same mental turmoil. Everything will be fine and we will most likely feel better than we have in years after a few days post-op. Take care and I'll be thinking about you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register