Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 07-31-2009, 06:52 PM
Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

During the month of August, HysterSisters will be celebrating 11 years online! This year's contest happens right here on this thread and its simple to enter! You are eligible to play (and win) if you are a member of HysterSisters.com!

Here's how it works

1. Reply to this thread.
2. Tell us what is your favorite thing about HysterSisters.
3. Include details and lots of mushy love

Every few days, during the month of August, I will select a post using the randomizer - to pick winners.

How to enter contest:

Reply to this thread telling us - What I love about HysterSisters

Multiple Winners Selected:
Every few days - at random - I will use the randomizer to select a post as a winner. I'll reply on the thread to proclaim the prize (a HysterSisters mug, a t-shirt, Chillow, etc) and a winner - and we will continue on throughout August.

Yes, you may reply more than once BUT each reply must be a separate thing you love about HysterSisters! And yes, I know you love many things about HysterSIsters! Share them here!

And because my attorney requires the rules: This contest is void where prohibited by law. Your chance to win is based on the number of participating member's replies. ETA: HysterSisters.com staff members are not eligible to win a prize but we invite them to participate in this thread!

Okie, let's get started!

Reply to this thread telling us "What I love about HysterSisters

NOTE: Replies that do not follow contest rules will be removed. In other words, please reply only with your response to our contest prompt.

What else is the website doing to celebrate? Read all the details here:

HysterSisters 11th Birthday Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

One of my favorite things about HS is the amount of information I received from the women here. When I came home I was so prepared (possibly over prepared). With all of the hints and suggestions that are posted on what to do to prepare, what to bring to the hospital, and what to do to prepare the home for afterwards I was so ready. A big thanks to those who set up this website so us ladies can post hints to each other for our surgeries.....
Unread 07-31-2009, 09:16 PM

One thing I love about this site is you get to hear real stories from people who have been there done that and they really do understand your concerns. My TAH is scheduled for October 7th and I've been wondering what do to about my ovaries, came here and asked and have heard both pros and cons which really does help in my decision making. Thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:50 AM

My favorite thing about Hystersisters is how caring everyone is. It's like sitting at the kitchen table with your best friend, discussing the most private parts of your life. An atmosphere of total acceptance and trust, with good advice.

We've got a B-I-G cyber kitchen table that seats from around the
:hs:
Unread 08-01-2009, 03:53 AM

A big wave for hystersisters. My husband starts to complain because I spend so much time browsing on this site!

I love hystersisters because of the enormous amount of information and the support of other hystersisters!

I have tried to find a similar site over here in the Netherlands, but this one really is unsurpassed.

Plus, the extra benefit for me: it is very good for improving my English!!!!!!

from the Dutch cheerteam

and of course lots of
Unread 08-01-2009, 04:31 AM

What I love about Hystersisters.com is the ongoing support from women like me who have been where I am now and who are currently where I am. They are helping in my recovery and I will be forever grateful for that.

Thank you Hystersisters.com!!
Unread 08-01-2009, 08:19 AM

My favorite things about Hystersisters.

My sisters! It's amazing to see how knowledge and support can make a huge difference in recovery from the range of surgeries and procedures we have experienced. The responses in the posts are great. They help us to heal emotionally and physically better than we would have on our own. I love the positive outlook that you get from sending a reply that encourages a fellow sis to heal or just hear that everything will be ok. I especially like the posts that guide us to listen to our bodies and not second guess our women's intuition.

Cardioqueen
TVH Jul 2009
Hystsersisters
Unread 08-01-2009, 09:14 AM
My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters

My favorite things is the wealth of information that not only the site offers but it's vast members.

It's been a real help to me. It's been wonderful to find others in same situations as I and hearing all their stories.
I think it's wonderful that we share our experiences with each other and support each other.

We are not alone in this.
Vera
Unread 08-01-2009, 09:18 AM

Hystersisters has given me support during my recovery and showed me that I am not alone.
Unread 08-01-2009, 04:45 PM

What I love is all the info and support. Thank you for being there
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register