Gonna start crying soon | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Gonna start crying soon Gonna start crying soon

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Gonna start crying soon

I'm feeling relatively okay about my visit to the castle on Friday; however, I live here in Chicago by myself. My mom is supposed to fly up here tonight to be with me during and for 2 weeks after, but today we are practically having a snowstorm. Flights now are already delayed almost 4 hours and I'm afraid she won't get to come in.

I know you guys can't do anything about the weather, but why snow today?!? We haven't had snow since the first of March.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Gonna start crying soon

Hi Chiwawa,
Hang in there, sweetie!!
It is snowing like mad here also. Started at 6 am and just keeps getting worse. We are expecting up to 12 inches!!!YIKES!!!
Where is your mom flying from? Hopefully, the flight will get in and she will be there when planned or atleast by tomorrow night. If not, she should be able to be there by Friday. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

June
Unread 04-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Gonna start crying soon

I know it is hard to feel in control especially when things are completely out of control. Just try to focus on anything positive you can about the whole situation. Like you mom seeing your town in the beautiful snow. I know that it is hard, but once she lands safely, she may enjoy seeing how beautiful the town is dusted in snow, and with the way spring weather changes, you guys will be enjoying the sun by the weekend. Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. God Bless

PS - that is what all your sisters are here for, venting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Gonna start crying soon

Our snow should turn to rain soon, and I am sure your mom will get here by Friday! Think positive thoughts! Good luck with your surgery and Happy Healing!!
Unread 04-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Gonna start crying soon

Sometimes things work out in a strange and wonderful way...if the snow is slowing down flights, then it is slowing down cars....SURGEON'S cars... ...which means your surgery might be rescheduled just a wee bit, and will fit in perfectly with your mom's arrival!

My mom is SO great with me through this! I am so glad to hear you have a mom coming to be with you!

Unread 04-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Gonna start crying soon

Ah, springtime in the ChiTown area....isn't it great?

Hang on sister, your mom will get to you......you know how it is here.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register