Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!! - Page 2 | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!! Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

Unread 09-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

You can fiind ginger tablets at WalMart and usually in drugstores. They are very helpful for nausea as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

Many grocery stores who have vitamin lines carry them too. I have a cousin battling throat cancer and it really helps his nausea. He takes it regularly during his chemo.

Got a hangover from celebrating your 6 week check up? Pop a couple ginger tablets...hehe

Arnica is great for assisting that internal healing. I took one 30mg tablet for 2 weeks prior to surgery and two 30mg 2x daily after surgery. They use it in cosmetic surgery for all the bruising as well. Arnica is a Bach remedy(flower) and will not interfere with other medications. Its a natural pain reliever.

Sounds like you've been through more than required. I hope it's all resolved now and you can move forward with a healthy body...and mind.

cheers
Unread 09-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

Hey San,

Is it possible you could get into your doc before the 25th. I am a little worried about you. You sound like you have been through the ringer, sister.

Please post and let us know how you are doing.

I too swear by ginger ... I eat fresh ginger like the one used with sushi.

Hugs,
Tracy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-18-2008, 08:35 AM
fogged

well i just realized that i always take ginger w 1 of my vitamins..i think i'm mostly (foggy) thinking and confussing it w/ dizzy. im not spinning or anything just my vision is not normal along w memory loss and sleepy.. A lot of clouded think i just dont feel normal..im not on ne hormones im thinking that may be my prblem maybe that 1 ovary left is not functioning..im very anxious..and drowzy at the same time i can cry for no reason..the man thing is my thinking and vision..what do you think?
Unread 09-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

San - It sounds like you really, really need to call your Dr's office as soon as possible. Please do so and get yourself checked out. It doesn't make sense why your vision is not normal and why you are so drowsy at 5 months after surgery. Let us know here what you find out! I am worried about you! I hope you feel better soon - but please call your doctor!!!!!
Unread 09-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

San ... please have your thyroid checked out. I had very, very similiar symptoms that I have been posting about and a sister told me to get mine checked and I just found out I have thyroid disease. I thought I was losing my mind and not getting better as I had my surgery in April not too long after you. You really need to call your doc and get some blood work done asap. You are not supposed to feel this bad ... it's not normal love.

Hugs and please let us know how you make out!

Tracy
Unread 09-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

I sure will thanks guys i just really wanna get it figured out i'll let u know on next thurs. how it went ..Dr can't get me in any sooner but i made it this far so will see
thanx ya'll
Unread 09-26-2008, 09:23 AM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

so i went to the dr yesterday and drew my blood to check things out in the mean time he has put me on a birth control sayiing that the vision problems along w/ foggy thinking could be from water retetion in my brain which this particular bc is suppose to prevent it will see tests will be back next week
Unread 09-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Dizzy,Dizzy,Dizzy!!!!!!!

I hope SO MUCH that you will improve quickly. Please keep us informed on this thread. Best wishes.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register