Scheduled dVH/RALH rush of blood in public!! Pampering canceled!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

rush of blood in public!! Pampering canceled!! rush of blood in public!! Pampering canceled!!

Unread 07-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Re: rush of blood in public!! Pampering canceled!!

I'm so sorry you had this ruin your pampering plans to say the least. In just a few days this will be done for good. Just a short time to go. Rest up until then. Sending hugs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-06-2010, 08:05 PM

Oh, I know that was horrible for you!

Before my ablation I was wearing the Depends things because I kept bleeding on my clothes at work. I didn't know what else to do because I would go thru a super plus tampon and an overnight pad in less than an hour.

Just get thru these next few days and you'll have your surgery and I know you will feel so much better.

My surgery is only 10 days away and I am feeling more anxious by the day, but I am also trying to visualize everything going well.

Hang in there and I am thinking of you.

Dana B. in Houston, TX
Unread 07-07-2010, 06:00 AM

Here's an idea....

Have the hubbie and family load up in the car and stop by your favorite ice cream shop and then get your favorite (a double scoup even). Then roll down the windows, crank up the feel good music, and go for a ride. Let the wind blow through your hair and enjoy some time away from troubles.

LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-07-2010, 06:45 AM

I also had this happen to me. It is a humiliating experience to say the least. I was at Disney with my husband and 3 sons, one of which knows very little (just learning, really) about "female issues" and two of which know nothing about periods and such yet. How does one explain that all of a sudden we need to go? Right in the middle of our day, we just need to "go". It was humbling and heartbreaking. Thankfully it was the last day of our vacation. I have since taken to wearing lots of coverage all the time.
Unread 07-07-2010, 12:27 PM

I know exactly what you are talking about honey this just happened to me at my son's graduation!! I cried like a baby. to make it worst they had us sitting in white chairs..never have I been so embarrassed. I moved to get a better picture of him walking across stage and walking back was when I had realized I had messed the chair up. MEN and women sitting around looking at me. I felt like the women might understand but how embarrassing for men to be around. However Needless to say I did the same went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, stood waaaaaaaaaaay in the back of everyone for the finish ceremony. I can't wait until this is all over with.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register