Prayers please for surgery soon!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayers please for surgery soon!! Prayers please for surgery soon!!

Unread 01-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Prayers please for surgery soon!!

I am going to my 3rd opinion today, and asking for anyone and everyone to please pray for me to not be put on hold any longer. I just want to get my life back because I feel like I am at the end of my rope. I mentally cannot continue to handle the sleepless nights and the severe pain in my belly & low back. I just want to be treated as a dog, with some humanity. I am not having a nose job, I need my diseased uterus taken out now!! I don't want this &^%$ surgery!! I feel like I am mentally just shot. I cannot stand my life. I live on pain medicine. I was told that he will get me in, but I have heard that before. I hope that when I get back home this afternoon I have a surgery booked with a doctor I trust that's within a reasonable amount of time, which is NOT long! I don't think 5 weeks is reasonable.....sorry for this rant but I am on my bloodless but painful period and my hormones are whacked out! I don't think I would have made it this long without you all here. I hope I don't say the wrong thing, or that I say the right things!?? Honestly, I don't know what I can say except I am in pain. I feel so hopeless......I hate that it's out of my control and I am at the mercy of these people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Re: Prayers please for surgery soon!!

I will definitely keep you in prayer. Maybe preparing for your recuperation time after surgery will keep you busy and not focusing on the "helpless" feeling. I understand your comments immensely. Please take care of yourself and I hope that you have found a doctor who is worthy of operating on you and relieving your pain.
Unread 01-06-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvee24 View Post
I am going to my 3rd opinion today, and asking for anyone and everyone to please pray for me to not be put on hold any longer. I just want to get my life back because I feel like I am at the end of my rope. I mentally cannot continue to handle the sleepless nights and the severe pain in my belly & low back. I just want to be treated as a dog, with some humanity. I am not having a nose job, I need my diseased uterus taken out now!! I don't want this &^%$ surgery!! I feel like I am mentally just shot. I cannot stand my life. I live on pain medicine. I was told that he will get me in, but I have heard that before. I hope that when I get back home this afternoon I have a surgery booked with a doctor I trust that's within a reasonable amount of time, which is NOT long! I don't think 5 weeks is reasonable.....sorry for this rant but I am on my bloodless but painful period and my hormones are whacked out! I don't think I would have made it this long without you all here. I hope I don't say the wrong thing, or that I say the right things!?? Honestly, I don't know what I can say except I am in pain. I feel so hopeless......I hate that it's out of my control and I am at the mercy of these people.
we all know how you feel.. i wanted my surgery so bad so i can move on but when the days got closer i didnt want surgery.. was so freaking confused. i will pray that they get you in soon and that all goes well for you..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2010, 01:32 PM

Thanks ladies. I am in the waiting room
now and it's packed and te nurses are saying the doctor is running very late again. OMG!! I am exhausted and my appointment time is at 3:45 so I'm early too. Anxiety!!!
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:59 PM

Sending you positive thoughts.

Breathe deeply and slowly.

Will be waiting for your news ~~ hopefully good news.
Unread 01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Re: Update..... Prayers please for surgery soon!!

Well that was a huge waste of time. We drove 45 minutes away with our baby in tow and I waited over and hour to see a doctor who no longer does surgery. OMG!!! I have had it. I'm done!
First thing in the morning DH is calling my OB and pretty much demanding HE fix HIS problem now. He can fit me into his surgical schedule and do a TAH now. I am beyond done!!! This guy was older than dirt, and why didn't anyone bother to tell me he doesn't even do surgery??????? WTH!!! I am so honkerblonked off it's not even something I can put into words. But guess what, he got his rocks off by having me get completely naked to do a breast exam, and an internal!!??? No nurse in the room either??
Helloooo, my OB of 17 yrs never ever does a thing to me without a nurse in the room. Why did he do that??? I am furious and still in the same position I was in before!! He is going to talk to some GYN oncologists tomorrow even though he's not working and TRY to call me....OMG!! If I didn't have kids I would have a gun in my mouth, if I had a gun...I hate my life and wish I was dead. I'm at a complete loss at this point and I feel I have been totally abandoned by my doctor who made this all worse by doing an ablation...
Unread 01-06-2010, 05:59 PM

So sorry things did not work out today. I know this is so hard on you. I will be saying lots of prayers for you.

Hugs
Kristy
Unread 01-06-2010, 06:36 PM

Thanks Kristy your so sweet
Unread 01-06-2010, 07:46 PM

I'm sorry.
Unread 01-07-2010, 07:01 AM

I honestly have never had a nurse in the room when my doc did a pelvic or breast exam. My current doc isn't old either....

I hope you can get your surgery scheduled soon. If you are ok with your regular gyn, then I would be inclined to have him do the abdominal. Good Luck, hope you get some relief soon!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register