Morning sickness?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Morning sickness?? Morning sickness??

Unread 05-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Morning sickness??

Does anyone get "morning sickness"? (no chance of pregnancy)

This has been going on for a week or so -- I keep crackers by my bed for first thing in the morning. This pretty much takes care of it, but I just wondered what's going on.

And -- my appetite is nutty, too. One minute I'm starving and the next minute the sight of food makes me sick.

Can anxiety do that? Could it be a hormonal thing? I swear these fibroid gremlins are kicking -- I'm picturing an "Alien" kind of thing happening today. I am tired of being host for the little parasites.

Inaminit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Morning sickness??

Alot of what you're saying does sound very much like how I feel lately. In the morning when I wake up, I do feel quite nauseous. Nope no chance here of being pregnant!!!!

I think for me, it's a combination of pain, and anxiety. I know that both anxiety and depression can wreak havoc on your appetite. One minute I'm hungry and the next I feel too ill to eat. My main problem right now is that I'm craving "comfort foods"....all those things that I ate as a kid when I was sick. Why oh why.....can't LETTUCE be a comfort food???? NOOOOOOO, it's gotta be cookies (mom's homemade) and toast loaded with butter, and of course chocolate!

I hope you feel better soon
Tam
Unread 05-06-2004, 10:48 AM
In THAT case...

Well, Tam, may I suggest Godiva Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream? Heaven food! Only a million calories in every bite. It comforts ME a lot.

I'm sorry you're having this, too.

Inaminit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Morning sickness??

I feel the same way!! I swear it's the stress of it all.... and the hunger thing... geez.. I have to pile on the food when I get the hunger feeling, because I may not feel like eating again for days!!

Sometimes I just eat because it's time to eat..... not that that's a bad thing considering the size of my rear end

Theresa
Unread 05-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Morning sickness??

Boy do I know that feeling. It seems like lately I am running to the store everyday to buy something comforting. Today (which I just finished eating 1 of each) was meringe cookies and chocolate iced donuts, the bad thing is I eat junk all day whenever I feel alittle bit of hunger and then I eat dinner. Not very healthy.
Unread 05-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Morning sickness??

Okay, I guess my iron must be a little low. Tonight I'm craving kale, which I cook with garlic, crushed red pepper and bacon. And I'm going to eat the whole bunch! Umm, that is, unless the sight of it makes me sick after I cook it.

I'm wondering if this will go away after surgery. Hope so!

Inaminit

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register