Tired, afraid, confused and angry(need help and advice) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tired, afraid, confused and angry(need help and advice) Tired, afraid, confused and angry(need help and advice)

Unread 06-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Tired, afraid, confused and angry(need help and advice)

[color=DarkSlateBlue]Hello everyone, my name is Sherry and I am lying here in bed, as I do for two days every month. I have had problems for years. I have had two miscarragies two live births, my first child had Down Syndrom and passed when she was eleven months old. I now have a breautiful 4 year old girl and I thank God for her every day. My health concern is: painful periods to the point of not being able to function for two days, sometimes two weeks. I have had abnormal paps with moderate to severe dysplasia. Had a leep/lasor and my doc did not send any tissue for biopsy, I do not know if there was cancer although my last pap came back normal the way I feel tells me that this is not over, I have two, maybe three fibroids and they hurt so bad, I just cry. I'm in the Air Force and have tried to get consults with the doc but I get treated like I am a trouble maker and can not get the consult. I can never see the same doc and I can not get a refferal. I am done haveing children and I just want this thing gone. My periods are so bad, I sock a super plus tampon and two overnight pads in less than an hour for the first two days. I am at wits end with what to do and I have been doing nothing but crying all day. I am tired of having to call by supervisor every month around this time to tell her I can not come to work. I am tired of having two to three migraine headachs every month, I am tire of taking pain meds to the point of being sick. I just want some releif. Thank you for letting me vent. You ladies keep me going and hopefully one day soon I will enter the castle and come out feeling like a princess too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Tired, afraid, confused and angry(need help and advice)

I hear your pain. I'm sure others will be by soon with concrete advice, but for now here's some and and another

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register