16 days left to go!!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

16 days left to go!!!!!! 16 days left to go!!!!!!

Unread 09-19-2004, 12:04 PM
16 days left to go!!!!!!

Hello to all, I have 16 days to go and I just moved everything from storage to my house. The house is a mess and I don't know where to begin. my DBF managed to get the bed set up, so no more sleeping on the floor. But that is just the start we have boxes to unpack and clothes to wash and pcitures to hang all in two weeks. I will be doing this alone !!! how will I ever get done in time? I am trying to remain calm, cool,and collected but I am still driving my self nuts over it and worrieing about the OP. Looks like no for me till after the OP. I am still in good spirts about it but it really makes me tierd. Any ideas on to get alittle extra energy to get this all done ?Well any way GOOD LUCK to all the Sep. 20th's

All my love s

Crystal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2004, 12:58 PM
16 days left to go!!!!!!

Hi,

Wish I had a miracle cure to help you with the energy part, but no such luck. I would've used it when I was moving too. My surgery was Aug. 3rd. We moved on July 30th!!!! I had only 3 days to get everything unpacked and put away. Talk about stress... I did get it done though. It wasn't easy, but I got it done, simply because I knew if I didn't do it, then it wouldn't get done at all, until after surgery. And I knew that I needed to take it easy during recovery so... I guess that's what my motivation was.

I'm sorry I don't have any magic cure for energy, but I do wish you luck getting moved and settled. Oh, and best wishes on your upcoming Princess status!
Unread 09-19-2004, 01:01 PM
16 days left to go!!!!!!

Hi Crystal,
Cant help with the energy thing, but my advice is to prioritize. Make a list, and then pick out what you CANNOT leave till after. Obviously washing clothes, having your room ready, easy meals made or ready to make.... When that list is complete, make another or go back over the first and pick some more. The closer I get the more I have to make lists. Otherwise i sit and try to remember and forget the important things. If you dont get it done, I really dont think the world will end....Trust me on that! And if it isnt heavy lifting, just organizing and such, you may be able to do little bits in a few weeks, no bending or stretching though....

Good luck and dont sweat it, it will get done.
Hugs
kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2004, 01:16 PM
lack of sleep

My surgeon presrcibed Ambian to help me sleep. I had a month before my surgery date. I am down to 1 week. I can't wait to get this done!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register