Down the homestretch now. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Down the homestretch now. Down the homestretch now.

Unread 05-24-2001, 02:02 PM
Down the homestretch now.

Well here I sit with 16 hours brfore surgery. I must admitt I fell a little nervous but I am really looking forward to just getting it over and done with. I hope to be home on Monday or Tuesday (wearing that shiny new crown). Good luck to everyone going into the castle tomorrow. And I want to thank everyone for their warm welcoms to me and for all your great advice and support. You ladies are awsome. Take care and I will see you all on the post op board sometime next week.
Thanks gals.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2001, 02:13 PM
Wishing you the best

Wishing you the best on your trip to the castle, I will be heading that way my self on the 29th... I will look for you on the other side to see how you did..take care and get lots of
Unread 05-24-2001, 02:47 PM

good Luck to you, it will feel great having it all behind you. Just remember to rest when you come home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2001, 03:24 PM

Kimberley,

Wishing you an uneventful stay in the castle. Looking forward to seeing you post to let us know you are back home.

Please don't totally leave us here in Pre-Op. You will soon be a and be full of knowledge to share with all of the Ladies in Waiting

Sending you my best wishes,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register