Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

I love that you can come here and find out anything you want to know about your situation. From just thinking about getting it done, to right up to the last minute before surgery and then years down the road. And someone, at some time, will have the same issues you did so you know you aren't alone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Thumbs up - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

My favorite thing about Hyster Systers is the amount of useful information I found here. My doctor & his staff never gave me nearly as much information as I got here from my Systers! Everyone here gave all sorts of helpful hints to speed recovery & I found that when I got to the hospital, no one there told me those things either. Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences. You all made mine soooo much better!
Unread 08-03-2009, 08:44 AM

My favorite thing is all the different woman that are more than willing to try to answer any question that you might have. It is a giant well of women who care. A place to vent or ask question or just talk to someone who's been there done that. To all the Sisters "Thank You".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2009, 09:02 AM

Hi Ladies
To me hystersisters is not a site, it is a refuge, where I go for help and comfort
So the best thing I love about it is the sensation of girls's camp, all tucked in PJ and discussing our internal funny stuff,
I love it when I read things that make me laugh my stitches off , I Love it when I find a sister heading to the same mile stone I am headed to,
I love it when I pat on one of the sister shoulders and I feel I see her eyes glitere I love it when on the dark long nights I can find someone who wrote something that can make my night sunny, I love it when I find an answer to each and every question I have, just by searching the forums.

Dear Hystersisters thank you for being there for me and all other sisters, and for making the most dreaded experience a lady can have tolerable, no but enjoyable.

Doaa
Unread 08-03-2009, 09:29 AM

Ding ding!

Randomizer selected post #12!

Member: Chocolate4Cure!

Today's prize: The *new* HysterSisters Market Tote embroidered with the HysterSisters Logo! Ohhhh soooo cute!

(Read more about it here)---Click here

Chocolate4Cure - please send me your name and mailing address via PM and we will ship your prize out! Thanks!

More prizes to come!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg totebag.jpg (19.6 KB, 6 views)
Unread 08-03-2009, 10:25 AM

The thing I love most about Hystersisters is the feeling of not being alone. I know that I can post or search the posts here and find the answers to the questions I have. I never feel like I'm the only one that has had this feeling. I was so afraid of not waking up, and their was a post all about that. i read the post and cried. Every feeling the all the sisters described were EXACTLY what I was feeling. I'm not alone. Their are others like me. This board has made me feel safe and like I am not alone. Love my sisters here!!
Unread 08-03-2009, 10:42 AM

My favorite part of this site is not the information(which was invaluable) but the friends and connections with other I have made and kept up with 9 months later. I love my new found friends and can't wait to meet some of them (especially my aussie friends) what a reason to plan a trip down under!
Unread 08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Talking - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Happy Birthday, Hystersisters!!!
I love that Hystersisters Online prepares the Princesses for making decisions regarding their treatment and care, for surgery, and for aftercare. I was made to feel so welcome when I came along. I love that we can keep in touch afterwards asking and answering questions that come up along the way. This site has truly answered all of my questions and prepared me to ask questions of my surgeon. I've enjoyed getting to know other Princesses all over the world (mostly in the USA and Australia) and having a great online relationship with them.
Unread 08-03-2009, 11:02 AM

i loves hystersisters because it has so much useful information! it has helped me so much before my surgery and even after my surgery too. i love and thank god for this site. i don't know what i would have done with out it!
happy birthday hystersisters!!
Unread 08-03-2009, 11:07 AM

what I love about Hystersisters is that there is always someone "home"! Irregardless of time or day I can always count on supportive" sisters " to be at home when I need them.
The support, sharing and caring is more than one would expect from "family",I am glad to have found such a great place to call "home"
Blessings to all, we will leave the light on for you!!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register