Hysterectomy after all | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy after all Hysterectomy after all

Unread 10-29-2002, 02:14 PM
Hysterectomy after all

Well I had my lap procedure yesterday and I have to have the Hyst after all. I was so glad he actually found something wrong. I called Doc this am and I said...Doc I have no idea what you did yesterday and I was out of it when you talked to me...can you repeat it for me please. He was so nice about it and very sincere. He handled my feelings with kid gloves. Very much appreciated. He recommended the hyst says I have the PID and that both my tubes are scared. He removed some of the adhesions to help aleviate some of my pain until we get the date set. I dont want to do it till after the holidays. Hopping he will comply.

So now starrts the research and learning for the journey I am about to take. Soon I will be set free of my daily pain...I might sound crazy but I am so pleased to finally have a solution to 15 years of pain.

If I could give everyone here a rose for there kind words and help I would. I cant say thank you enough and look forwrd to using this site to be my guide on my journey to becoming a princess. I hope someday to be able to pay back the kindness I have found here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Hysterectomy after all

Hi Poetic1

And welcome....It can be a big relief to finally have a name to pain, some of us here understand that all to well. We'er glad you found us to!!!

I hope you've explored "our" site...the pull downs are filled with info and our forums are subject oriented to make them easy to find. Never be shy in asking questions...someone will always come along with a suggestion, a shoulder, or just some .

We also have a Florida forum!! Jump on over and introduce yourself, you may find a sister in your own backyard!!! And please join us in chat when you can....lots of "real time" support there to!!

Dawn
Unread 10-29-2002, 06:23 PM
Hysterectomy after all

I hope all goes well for you. Regarding the holidays, I know this is a hard time to deal with a surgery. Just try to be open minded if your doctor thinks it would be best to procede sooner than you wish. Holidays come every year, and there is just one you.
Here's a little . Take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-29-2002, 08:15 PM
Hysterectomy after all

It sounds like you're on your way! The hard stuff is already over for you. The diagnosis, the type of procedure and the decision to do it. Add to that your desire, good attitude and a wonderful doctor and everything will work out great!

You've suffered too long and I can understand your willingness for surgery. Take notes and ask away...the wonderful ladies here will help. Check the calendar when you get your date. You will enjoy the sisterhood that will follow with you to the other side.

Unread 10-31-2002, 03:42 AM
Hysterectomy after all

Hi there poet.

Glad to hear you have finally got some answers. And yes, we will be here to hold your hand all the way to you becoming a princess.

Catch you in chat soon. Take care.

Hugs and regards

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register