Anyone need to be grouchy with me? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone need to be grouchy with me? Anyone need to be grouchy with me?

Unread 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Re: Anyone need to be grouchy with me?

I was pretty cranky yesterday, because I had to go buy more underwear since hubby doesn't wash as often as I would, and the thought of buying those massive granny panties depressed me beyond belief, I nearly cried at the thought of it! I'm not a skinny minny, so buying stuff a size bigger is just too sad. And then hubby trailed me round the underwear section like a security guard, and I just wanted to tell him to bog off and let me buy depressing undies alone, because I was embarrassed at the size I was getting! Poor man did nothing wrong, but I was ready to slap him. (as an aside, I actually found some high waisted underwear with a wide lace band at the top which were NOT hideous and I bought those, because they were pretty and are really comfy, and I feel less like a lump in them).
Then I got peeved at my teenage son for leaving shoes in the middle of the floor, the cat for sleeping on the coffee table, and the world for not visiting me lol. Pretty sure that's not normal, I love my cat! Today, I feel better, even though I'm in more pain. This whole thing makes no sense at all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I was pretty cranky yesterday, because I had to go buy more underwear since hubby doesn't wash as often as I would, and the thought of buying those massive granny panties depressed me beyond belief, I nearly cried at the thought of it! I'm not a skinny minny, so buying stuff a size bigger is just too sad. And then hubby trailed me round the underwear section like a security guard, and I just wanted to tell him to bog off and let me buy depressing undies alone, because I was embarrassed at the size I was getting! Poor man did nothing wrong, but I was ready to slap him. (as an aside, I actually found some high waisted underwear with a wide lace band at the top which were NOT hideous and I bought those, because they were pretty and are really comfy, and I feel less like a lump in them).
Then I got peeved at my teenage son for leaving shoes in the middle of the floor, the cat for sleeping on the coffee table, and the world for not visiting me lol. Pretty sure that's not normal, I love my cat! Today, I feel better, even though I'm in more pain. This whole thing makes no sense at all!
I went and bought some boxer briefs for myself today and hubby can have them when I am DONE! The funny thing is I am not in the least embarrassed to be comfy so if anyone has a problem they can KISS IT!!!!
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:30 PM

I am grouchy, I have a 17 year old that has been very helpful only when she wants to be. Her room is upstairs and she knows I am not feeling up to walk up to inspect it "as if?" Why shouldn't I believe her for crying out loud she is going to be off as an adult next year at this time.... and she knows she can borrow the car because I am a homebody these days. I was NOT when I went up to put her laundry away and saw her pig pen and at this point she had taken my car for a day out with friends.
I know I have my ovaries but I am seriously wondering where all these emotions are coming from???

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register