TAH/BSO at age 32 - Tell Me I'm Not Alone | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TAH/BSO at age 32 - Tell Me I'm Not Alone TAH/BSO at age 32 - Tell Me I'm Not Alone

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:58 AM
TAH/BSO at age 32 - Tell Me I'm Not Alone

Im 33 Year Old And Had Tsh, Bso Last Jun 2006. I Still Havent Come To Terms With It And Am Moody At Times. What Eats Me The Most Is That Ive Had It At Such A Young Age. I Want You Sisters To Let Me Know Im Not The Only Under 35 Whos Undergone This. Do Let Me Know When Does It Easeup In Our Minds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2007, 09:01 AM

I had a LAVH and I am 30. I have seen several women on here that are under 35.. even a few under 30. I have no idea when it eases up. For me I was already at terms with it. I knew I would feel better after surgery and I am so young that I can still get out and enjoy the rest of my life.

At least now we won't be going through our "best years" with agonizing pain and suffering. We can get out there and see the world.

I really hope you feel better.
Unread 09-06-2007, 09:10 AM

Thanx. Well I Dont Know Whether We Have The Same State. With A Tsh,bso I Feel I Am In A Single Boat. Thanx Anyway For The Concern
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2007, 11:38 AM

I had a TLH/RSO at the age of 30, and I do not when it eases up. I am glad I had the surgery only regret is being so young and going through this at such a young age. I am hoping it eases up soon. Good luck to you and HUGS!!! You are not alone here.
Unread 09-06-2007, 04:02 PM

Dear Vidu

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I know you feel like it, but you are not! Don't give into the thoughts that you are alone in this.

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this surgery and menopause at such a young age, yet, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, dear sister!

Anna
Unread 09-07-2007, 05:37 PM
You're not alone

Vidu,
I'm 30 and had a LSO in February 2005 and TAH&RSO in February 2007 - so everything's gone now. I have so many reasons to be happy, but inside feel a huge void that is so hard to communicate to people. I'm not sure when it will let up, but you're definitely not alone.
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:00 PM

YOURE NOT ALONE, though I didnt have mine till 51 my older sister had hers at age 28!! she is now 58, my mom had hers done at age 36!! So I guess I am lucky I lasted as long as I did... as you can see on the posts before me you're definitely not alone!!
Unread 09-07-2007, 10:49 PM

I have a co-worker who had hers at 30 and is 50 now and in good health and with a happy life overall.
Unread 09-07-2007, 11:31 PM

I'm 34 and just went through a TAH/BSO a little over 2 weeks ago. The Dr put me on Estrogen, seems so strange to be on it at such a young age.
Unread 09-08-2007, 04:58 AM
Feeling Good

Thanx to all you sisters for your concern and thought.I feel as if a burden as been removed from my heart.Tillnow i've never known anyone who is in the same boat as i'm although it has been 1year plus since my surgery.I would also like to know the kind of HRT you're taking.i'm on HRT since my surgery.DR has asked me to take estrogen so i'm taking premarin .625.But iread a lot about natural and herbal HRT.So if anyone of you know anything about it please do let me know. LOVE YOU ALL .

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register