Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Yaaaay! I love Hystersisters! I love this site because it has been my lifeline for the past three weeks - one week pre-op with all the info and two weeks post op with LOTS of info from ladies who are going through the same thing as me!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:10 PM

I love Hystersisters for a place to vent, commiserate, and not feel guilty about thinking about yourself first.
Unread 08-01-2009, 11:38 PM

What i love is the unconditional acceptance and support. It means a lot to know that every question is taken seriously. Every question is legitimate. Where else could we get such "real" information & support? Only from a sister!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2009, 11:55 PM

Hystersisters is a wonderful place for me, and it's gotten me through some pretty tough times. Surgery, cancer, and treatments are scary, and I've had some problems that, if it weren't for hystersisters, might not have been resolved. The support also means a lot to me. I'm lucky I found so many women who are caring, smart, and funny, too! Happy Birthday Hystersisters!
Unread 08-02-2009, 10:46 AM

I love that I found a place where I can read other women's experiences and find answers to so many questions. Some of the questions I had were so silly, I would have felt ridiculous asking my doctor. I also found information that led to important questions I wouldn't have known to ask. My surgery is in 10 days (August 12) and I feel much more relaxed than I did before I found this site. I like reading so many success stories, knowing that most people who have this surgery have no complications and are very glad they did it. I also love knowing I will have someplace to go after surgery to feel support as I recover.
Unread 08-02-2009, 04:43 PM

Happy Birthday and Thank you!

This site and the fabulous women on it not only acted as my life line before surgery but after as well. About 2 months after my surgery, my husband died suddenly and I turned to this sight for support, love and prayers. There were over 100 replies and I don't know how I would have gotten through that time with out you all..

THANK YOU...
Unread 08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Talking - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

My favorite thing about this site is the friendship and support. There is NO where else that Im aware of that you can go and discuss such personal issues with others without embarrassment. The amount of information on here is invaluable. As a medical professional I already had ALOT of information. But its SO different when its actually YOU!!!!
I love coming here, reading others stories and reading replies to my posts.THANK YOU Hystersisters and everyone on it for all your support and caring.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Unread 08-02-2009, 05:25 PM

I love HysterSisters b/c it makes me feel like there are so many others who know what I am going through. The "Sisterhood" of this site is amazing and I feel like I truly belong. Happy Birthday!
Unread 08-02-2009, 05:37 PM

I love HysterSisters for many reasons.
First for the wealth of information. It is great to find one place where everything you could ever want or need to know about everything Hystectomy Related. It has been a place I have shared laughs and tears. I have created several friendships on here that I am hoping will last years.
This is a wonderful thing. I am most grateful for this site because it have brought me comfort, support and the feeling that I am not alone in my journey. That many many brave woman have gone before me and many more will follow. I am truly blessed to have found this site!!!
& to Everyone & HysterSisters!!!
Unread 08-02-2009, 06:14 PM

The reassurance that we are not crazy--the confirmation that the pain, emotions, and symptoms are not in our heads. The comfort that we are not alone.

And the incredible wealth of information that hundreds of women and their experience have documented for all the women that will follow in the footsteps of so many before them. It's overwhelming, and I'm very thankful to be a part of it.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register