To All New Princesses and LIW, too! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

To All New Princesses and LIW, too! To All New Princesses and LIW, too!

Unread 03-12-2005, 12:13 PM
To All New Princesses and LIW, too!

Dear Beautiful Princesses and Ladies in Waiting,

I can't help but think what a kind and sacrificial act it is to have new princesses gingerly sit down at the computer to let their fellow "sisters" know that they have returned home from the castle.

What a triumph for you and a blessing for all of us who wait to hear!

I know I did it, too, because of the friendships, support and caring that I found at Hystersisters, but I just wanted to say thank you.

"Thank you!"

S!!! Cinderellen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2005, 12:21 PM
What a nice thought...

Hi Cinderellen,

What a nice thought to express. Those first posts are made "gingerly", aren't they?

I remember that when I returned home from the hospital to a dead computer, one of my major concerns was that I couldn't let the hystersisters who had been so supportive know I was safely through the surgery and home.

I returned home Thursday and my repaired computer didn't make it back home until the following Monday.

Keep well,
IslandScribe
Unread 03-12-2005, 12:43 PM
To All New Princesses and LIW, too!

i'm lucky enough to have a wireless LAN and a laptop... i shall request its presence in my chamber as soon as i get home... maybe i'll pause for a decent cup of tea first

;0)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register