cant sleep | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-30-2006, 01:23 AM
cant sleep

well here i am pre op is at 830 and i cant sleep. ugh but there is soo much going through my head about pre op and surgery. i have a good friend that is meeting me at my house at 8 am since hubby has to work today. (he has planned out this whole week on how everything is going to be done..lol) butterflies are in my tummy. each time i have surgery i go through this but its worse this time because this is the BIG ONE!! ok going to read posts....hopefully i can at least get a couple more hours of sleep but i seriously doubt it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2006, 03:23 AM
cant sleep

hi there..just wanted to tell you good luck on your pre=op and your surgery..i promise the wait is worse than anything..it will be done and over before you know it...try to light some candles,drink some hot tea,and take a hot bubble bath...and breath deeeep....sonie
Unread 01-30-2006, 06:38 AM
cant sleep

Best wishes, try to relax a little. Pre op is usually not too bad. Do you have a list of your questions so that you won't forget any? It's nice that your friend is going with you. My DH couldn't go either so my sister went with me.
Treating yourself to something special today is a nice idea. I enjoyed a nice long bubble bath with soothing music. Call it pre pampering

Hang in there, your wait is almost over.

s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2006, 08:35 AM
cant sleep

well back from pre op...now i have to have liquids only till midnight then nothing after that..i have to call the hospital after 2 pm to find out what time my surgery is. i had a friend go with me ..it was nice...now off to publix to get the fleets stuff..ugh...lol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register