LAVH feeling stuck | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

feeling stuck feeling stuck

Unread 09-01-2013, 02:21 PM
feeling stuck

This surgery can really make me feel like this:

The air is thin as I gasp to fill my lungs with life....my mind is trapped like a wild bird that has been caged, and my body paralized screaming to move from the anvil...sufficated...desperately trying to climb out from the avalanche of recovery...

Anyone agree?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Re: feeling stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by si0dj8 View Post
The air is thin as I gasp to fill my lungs with life....my mind is trapped like a wild bird that has been caged, and my body paralized screaming to move from the anvil...sufficated...desperately trying to climb out from the avalanche of recovery...
*like*
Unread 09-01-2013, 02:43 PM

Are you in trouble? I'm worried that you are feeling really bad and need help. Can you say what is going on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-01-2013, 04:52 PM

Oh I am so sorry to worry you. I am both body and mind. Just want to be able to be back to normal and do it all. I am lucky because I have support, but just want to move forward 100% on my own. I write expressive at times to release my feelings. Thank you for your care and concern. It warms my heart to see how much love and compassion is given here.
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:27 PM

I'm with it, overdid it yesterday and super super achey today, I can see the end of the tunnel, and I just want to get there!
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
We are all here for you beautiful girl and I'm so relieved to read your further post. Like our sister, I was so worried for you!
"This too shall pass" dear lady and you will get better. One day at a time, one step at a time and you will get there with all of us as company along the way.
Take care now and hugs galore, xoxo.
Unread 09-01-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Oh I am so sorry to worry you. I am both body and mind. Just want to be able to be back to normal and do it all. I am lucky because I have support, but just want to move forward 100% on my own. I write expressive at times to release my feelings. Thank you for your care and concern. It warms my heart to see how much love and compassion is given here.
You write beautifully. Your expressions are just perfect. Thanks for sharing, it was exactly what I wanted to read Good luck in your next step forward.
Unread 09-01-2013, 07:06 PM

Thank you all. I know I will get there, it may be a direct journey and move like molasses or it may take a detour, but eventually we make it to the other side of the valley. It is so easy to encourage other sisters and yet hold myself to a silly standard of recovering like Cinderella and her fairy godmother. lol Hugs to you all.
Unread 09-01-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
So perfectly stated! I think a lot of us can definitely relate to that.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register